• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

North Carolina: Woman kicked out of ladies’ bathroom by police after being mistaken f

Status
Not open for further replies.

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Linda Hovensky, a 54-year-old resident of Charlotte, was tased multiple times by police officers as she was forced outside of the ladies washroom with her pants down and in front of a large crowd.

And guess what? She was not transgendered. She was born a woman, but was tased and beaten because, under North Carolina's new law, the police thought she was transgendered.

Welcome to Nazi North Carolina, where if you are only suspected of being a transgendered person, you only have the right to grit your teeth while the police beat the living crap out of you.

She is suing, of course, and I hope she ends up a millionaire. And the cop who beat her needs a serious ass whooping, or even a shooting. IMHO, this is a situation where a Second Amendment solution would be appropriate.

**** North Carolina. Lock and load.

Article is here

Re: North Carolina: Woman kicked out of ladies’ bathroom by police after being mistak

oh god i knew this would happen. The party of small government at work!

Well those cops and legislators should be charged with assault and this incident will definitely provide ammunition in the ACLU lawsuit and denying federal funding

And this was in charlotte too, as was the lesbian waitress who was insulted instead of tipped. So whoever says the boycotts are only harming those who have our backs are full of it

The other crazy thing about this is if she was transgender, some ****heads would be defending the brutality she endured. Well i am all for an equal brutal response now

We all knew it's just a witch hunt. Well i can't think of anything more indicative of that than barging into bathroom stalls. What a terrible state, just a disgrace. **** putin-land and **** north carolina!

Last edited:
Re: North Carolina: Woman kicked out of ladies’ bathroom by police after being mistak

I can't search right now to verify, but this reads as way over the top and likely untrue. You could be forgiven for thinking you were reading an article from the onion.

I can't search right now to verify, but this reads as way over the top and likely untrue. You could be forgiven for thinking you were reading an article from the onion.

why? They're just treating her like they do to harmless drug users all the time. North carolina has simply added a war on lgbt

World News Daily is satire. Dana ****ed up again.

Again? Crap. I was hoping to see lesbians with guns. :mrgreen:

Should this be transferred to the CT forum then? :mrgreen:

And guess what? She was not transgendered. She was born a woman, but was tased and beaten because, under North Carolina's new law, the police thought she was transgendered.

Welcome to Nazi North Carolina, where if you are only suspected of being a transgendered person, you only have the right to grit your teeth while the police beat the living crap out of you.

She is suing, of course, and I hope she ends up a millionaire. And the cop who beat her needs a serious ass whooping, or even a shooting. IMHO, this is a situation where a Second Amendment solution would be appropriate.

**** North Carolina. Lock and load.

Article is here

Here is the source for the picture used by WNDR (seriously, **** those guys)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...iage-license-north-carolina-article-1.1076351

Moderator's Warning:
Not a valid BN story so thread will now be closed. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom