• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Normal Mini-Mafia signups

MadLib

monstrous vermin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Okay, since the GoT Mafia is moving fairly slowly and it looks like it'll wrap up soon, I think I'm going to open up another Mini-Mafia game to pass the time. I want at least 8 but no more than 12. The setup will be closed; however, the list of potential and excluded roles for the game can be found here.

Whaddya say?

Post signups in bold, please.

Last edited:
I'll play.

This time I am going to be a team player. In fact, I already think I am scum. :2razz:

I'll play.

Hopefully, I learn more how to take a back seat when appropriate. Granted, that's mostly when I can't post because I'm busy irl, but I'm getting better about letting things ride for a bit and not needing to comment on everything instantly.

I'll play.

Hopefully, I learn more how to take a back seat when appropriate. Granted, that's mostly when I can't post because I'm busy irl, but I'm getting better about letting things ride for a bit and not needing to comment on everything instantly.

Seeing fisher's play in this game probably helped. :2razz:

So far we have six player:

Tucker Case
fruityfact
Thorgasm
ecofarm
The Mark
Chaddelamancha

I'll only need two more to be able to host a game, although I would prefer more than that.

I'll only need two more to be able to host a game, although I would prefer more than that.

No need to rush the launch. The game takes weeks, what's a couple days to gather a couple more players.

I've noticed this. Kudos.

I've always been a big fan of poker and this game is similar in that it is a constant learning process. There are those who will never learn, those who think they know it all already, and those that constantly strive for the next level. The big difference in poker is those first two groups are food for the last, but not so much in mafia. It is best for the game for all players to strive for better play.

I'm still new and have a long way to go. But I'm enjoying the experiment.

Last edited:
I'm bumping this thread now that Pasch's game is over. Unfortunately, the more time goes on the heavier my workload is going to get, so it's best for everyone who wishes to play to sign up ASAP.

I had thought I might take a break from the games for awhile, but screw it. I'm in.

We could go when we get 8. Huge games are a bit unwieldy, with post counts deterring review.

I'm going to start the game on Monday. Additional signups before 12:00 AM Monday (Eastern Time) are welcome.

Last edited:
We could go when we get 8. Huge games are a bit unwieldy, with post counts deterring review.

My goal is to have a small game. I'd probably be too busy to do anything larger, and this should tide us over until Pasch designs his next devious plot.

My goal is to have a small game. I'd probably be too busy to do anything larger, and this should tide us over until Pasch designs his next devious plot.

I'm gettin' a little tired of just being his guinea pig. I'd like to lynch the mfr now and then.

I'm gettin' a little tired of just being his guinea pig. I'd like to lynch the mfr now and then.

I'm tired of being your trolling bitch. You won't get to me again this time :spank:

Back
Top Bottom