• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Normal Mini-Mafia #2

MadLib

monstrous vermin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
It was just an average morning in the Sicilian town of Salem. The townsfolk walked about the market square, buying the necessities needed to continue with their peaceful and simple existence. But darkness lurks amongst Salem, for the sinister Mafia, eager to expand their influence, have planted henchmen amongst the villagers and desire to use these moles to take over Salem. They have made their move - the local butcher, while handing the customer his chicken, discovered in the crate of meat Paschendale's severed head!

Each Day Town has the opportunity to lynch one player. They can only do this once, and achieve it by voting for their target until more than 50% of players have voted for the victim. There will be a real life day of Twilight, in which the players (including the Lynch target) can discuss strategy, but the vote cannot be changed. After that, the alignment of the target will be revealed and it will turn to Night. During the Night, which lasts for a day, no players can post in the thread, but anyone in a faction can discuss and plan. The Mafia will have the opportunity to carry out their Night Kill, and any power roles can execute their functions. Once Night ends, I will post the alignment of any players who were killed over the night, and re-open the thread for discussion.cy

The Town wins when every last threat has been lynched. The Mafia wins when they comprise 50% of the remaining players and therefore control the voting process.

Here is the Vanilla Town PM:

You are a Vanilla Town. You have no powers other than to vote, and must rely on skill alone to win. You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Townie - MafiaWiki

Players (8):

Tucker Case
Thorgasm
Fruityfact
Chaddelamancha
ecofarm
The Mark
X Factor
DDD

I am sending role PMs. Reply to the PM to confirm. Do not post in the thread until all players have been confirmed.

All Role PMs confirmed.

It requires five votes to lynch. Vote in this format:

VOTE: Player

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends on Monday, 9/9/2013.

Last edited:
8 players...6 town, 2 baddies?
3q7au5.jpg

Horgablemok ip kangbibble

##vote:Fisher (just in case)

Seems scummy
Nah, just some syllables I threw together.

I mean, that's basically what an opening post amounts to...a bunch of words, or syllables, thrown out there to say "hi".

VOTE: cAPSLOCK

I mean, that's basically what an opening post amounts to...a bunch of words, or syllables, thrown out there to say "hi".

That's a bad attitude.

Who let DDD play?

VOTE: DDD

Err,

VOTE: ddd

That's a bad attitude.
Don't see how.

What was I gonna say instead? "I suspect ya'll"?

That's a given.

And look, it sparked a bit of convo. Always good.

Don't see how.

What was I gonna say instead? "I suspect ya'll"?

That's a given.

And look, it sparked a bit of convo. Always good.

The List

DDD
The Mark

VOTE COUNT:

DDD - 2 (Thorgasm, ecofarm)

Not Voting: The Mark, Tucker Case, X Factor, cAPSLOCK, Chaddelamancha, DDD

If anyone has any rules questions, I would, with the mod's permission, be happy to act as a source of knowledge and a neutral arbiter without knowledge of anyone's roles. Otherwise, I kinda just want to watch this one.

Good luck, everyone!

You think I'm protecting someone?
Possibly, but that's not what I was talking about - I think your placement of my name on that list means it is partially wrong.

For future reference: It's probably best to wait until the holiday weekend is over before starting the game. These games start slow enough without people being stuck at family functions and ****.

I haven't played much with DDD. Why are people seemingly irritated by its presence?

Players (8):

Tucker Case
Thorgasm
Fruityfact
Chaddelamancha
ecofarm
The Mark
X Factor
DDD

VOTE COUNT:

DDD - 2 (Thorgasm, ecofarm)

Not Voting: The Mark, Tucker Case, X Factor, cAPSLOCK, Chaddelamancha, DDD

Anyone see a problem here?

For future reference: It's probably best to wait until the holiday weekend is over before starting the game. These games start slow enough without people being stuck at family functions and ****.

I haven't played much with DDD. Why are people seemingly irritated by its presence?

Because he was a total bitch in a previous game because he was given a female role and his vagina got all weepy.

To explain it without the flames, he refused to accept a role that was female and said he wouldn't play if he was given one. It was silly but it was also awhile ago so, personally, I'm not irritated by his presence.

Back
Top Bottom