• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nonprofit Blood Donation Service Starts Matching Unvaccinated Patients With Donors

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I never thought about this. People who need blood that are not Covid vaccinated might prefer ‘clean’ blood.

I would given the choice.
——————

wiss naturopathic physician George Della Pietra believes people worldwide should be free to choose whether to get a COVID-19 vaccine injection or not.

He believes the same should hold for those receiving transfusions with “vaccinated” blood.

“The problem is right now we have no choice,” said Della Pietra, founder of the nonprofit Safe Blood Donation service in 2021, matching unvaccinated blood recipients with donors in 65 countries.

“It was very clear from the beginning that the COVID hype was way out of control,” Della Pietra said. “It was not as dangerous as they say it was.

“As a naturopath, I can make no sense of this pandemic, which was never really a pandemic. It leaves space for so many explanations.”

Della Pietra believes that an mRNA injection is more dangerous than the pharmaceutical companies are willing to admit. He said the growing numbers of adverse reactions are reason to question their safety and effectiveness.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that vaccinated and boosted people made up 58.6 percent (6,512) of the COVID-19 deaths in August—up from 41 percent in January.

We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cynthia Cox, the Vice President of the Kaiser Family Foundation told The Washington Post in an article on Nov. 23.

Nearly 70 percent of the world’s 8 billion people have received at least one mRNA injection for COVID-19 since the vaccines began rolling out in 2021 at the height of the virus’s spread.

Each of the three primary mRNA COVID-19 vaccines contains COVID-19 “spike protein” fragments, which bind at the cellular level to stimulate an immune response to the virus.

Della Pietra believes these spike proteins produce “classic symptoms”—namely blood clots—that “horrified” him.

“I’ve never seen anything similar—and I’m not talking only about spike proteins,” Della Pietra told The Epoch Times in a phone interview.

It’s unbelievable because we never had this problem before. It’s been only two years. They want to keep the narrative [that an mRNA vaccine] is not dangerous.”

So long as the donors are informed, I have no problem with that.

“As a naturopath, I can make no sense of this pandemic, which was never really a pandemic. It leaves space for so many explanations.”

A hundred million Americans caught it, and a million of them died. :rolleyes:

I never thought about this. People who need blood that are not Covid vaccinated might prefer ‘clean’ blood.

——————

wiss naturopathic physician George Della Pietra believes people worldwide should be free to choose whether to get a COVID-19 vaccine injection or not.

He believes the same should hold for those receiving transfusions with “vaccinated” blood.

“The problem is right now we have no choice,” said Della Pietra, founder of the nonprofit Safe Blood Donation service in 2021, matching unvaccinated blood recipients with donors in 65 countries.

“It was very clear from the beginning that the COVID hype was way out of control,” Della Pietra said. “It was not as dangerous as they say it was.

Della Pietra believes that an mRNA injection is more dangerous than the pharmaceutical companies are willing to admit. He said the growing numbers of adverse reactions are reason to question their safety and effectiveness.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that vaccinated and boosted people made up 58.6 percent (6,512) of the COVID-19 deaths in August—up from 41 percent in January.

We can no longer say this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Cynthia Cox, the Vice President of the Kaiser Family Foundation told The Washington Post in an article on Nov. 23.

Nearly 70 percent of the world’s 8 billion people have received at least one mRNA injection for COVID-19 since the vaccines began rolling out in 2021 at the height of the virus’s spread.

Each of the three primary mRNA COVID-19 vaccines contains COVID-19 “spike protein” fragments, which bind at the cellular level to stimulate an immune response to the virus.

Della Pietra believes these spike proteins produce “classic symptoms”—namely blood clots—that “horrified” him.

“I’ve never seen anything similar—and I’m not talking only about spike proteins,” Della Pietra told The Epoch Times in a phone interview.

It’s unbelievable because we never had this problem before. It’s been only two years. They want to keep the narrative [that an mRNA vaccine] is not dangerous.”

Non profit. Right. This guy who was teaching yoga (or something) at a spa resort in Thailand is running this out of Switzerland as a public service.

What does this mean?
"Medical website Seed Scientific said that blood banks and biotech companies will offer as much as $1,000 monthly for blood donations." $1,000 a month?

Why does the report go on to say...
"The National Library of Medicine said that “across study sites, the average hospital cost per unit transfused was $155 and the average charge per patient was $219."

Doesn't pass the smell test, which might be why it's anonymous.

Conservative media giving their idiot consumers yet another way to die -- from refusing transfusions from vaxxers. When are these morons going to wake up?

The USA is full of incredibly stupid Ct morons

LMAO... Pretty ingenious... $50/year for the first year and $20/year annually after...

I like this part of their FAQ...

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 6.32.35 AM.png

I hate it when Texas is compared to large parts of Africa! LMAO

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 6.35.10 AM.png

So lets think about this... I pay $50 for the first year for something they can't even tell me where to get the product?

——————

Anti-science morons are gonna be the death of us all.

“As a naturopath, I can make no sense of this pandemic, which was never really a pandemic. ”

As a quack, he can't make sense of things. Poor quack.

What is this crap? Russian disinfo that wasn't up to the troll farm's standards? Ah, yes, the source is ZeroHedge, it's COVID disinfo, VySky is the one spamming it. :rolleyes:

Anti-science morons are gonna be the death of us all.

Hopefully just themselves.

Of course, we'll end up supporting the ones they leave behind via the safety net, but I suppose that's part of why it's there.

The USA is full of incredibly stupid Ct morons

They're probably everywhere. It's only in the US that they're so outspoken. Because freedumb of speech!

They're probably everywhere. It's only in the US that they're so outspoken. Because freedumb of speech!
They seem to multiply faster in the USA than elsewhere

As an ICU RN for 4 decades and a blood donor longer than that........

Not sure how that would work,

Can you imagine the bureaucracy? And the extra cost to screen each unit for the few Karen;s that don't want "tainted" blood?

I am actually curious how many unvaccinated blood donors there are.

More zerocred.

——————

The pathology reports about the spike protein's toxic effects in people are still unfolding. I can understand why blood recipients would wish to avoid it until more is known.

——————

Yes, and in a. Emergency I want to know all vaccinations the doner has had in their lives. All the drugs they have taken. A full genetic test submitted.

What moronic idiocy.

The pathology reports about the spike protein's toxic effects in people are still unfolding. I can understand why blood recipients would wish to avoid it until more is known.

Another assign post. How about the polio vaccine. We did not have all this nonsense with that. You know why? No MAGA.

Now Republicans and dems do not even vote the same day. MAGA is the curse of all curses to America.

Another assign post. How about the polio vaccine. We did not have all this nonsense with that. You know why? No MAGA.

Now Republicans and dems do not even vote the same day. MAGA is the curse of all curses to America.

I'm not going to get into an argument with another zombie.

I have a right over what goes into my body. Sorry that you disagree with that, but you're wrong and will always be wrong.

I have a right over what goes into my body. Sorry that you disagree with that, but you're wrong and will always be wrong.

And the right to be excluded from your job, sports events, concerts, restaurants...

I want to bet that, when yours or the life of a loved one is at stake and minutes count, you take what you can get. How about that?

And the right to be excluded from your job, sports events, concerts, restaurants...

So if I receive unvaccinated blood, I should be excluded from society? You're insane.

So if I receive unvaccinated blood, I should be excluded from society? You're insane.

Wtf are you talking about ?

I said nothing like that.

Those that refuse the vaccinations can be excluded as I said.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom