• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Non-US Citizens Only - Did the US Presidential Debate improve your impression of the US?

Non-US Citizens Only - Did the US Presidential Debate improve your impression of the US?

• Yes, I wish our leaders could be more like Trump

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I wish our leaders could be more like Biden

• Yes, I wish our politics could display the same sophistication and respectful discourse

• No, it is unfathomable that over half of your country would accept Sleepy Joe as President

• Yes, reason not otherwise listed

• No, reason not otherwise listed

• Total voters

AConcernedCitizen

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What did those of you outside of the US think of the first 2020 US Presidential Debate? Are we inspiring leaders of the free world or what?

I am not a US citizen but I still live in the US, which gives me a larger insight into the political system. Both of the candidates are acting like retarded toddlers high on cocaine. I personally don't like Trump whatsoever, but Biden doesn't seem good either. The Debate just emphasized my opinion on the 2.

What did those of you outside of the US think of the first 2020 US Presidential Debate? Are we inspiring leaders of the free world or what?

Torn between laughter and terror was the best option available. If you guys are bent on self destruction, please do try to keep the mess in your own country. Living this close to you guys has never been so scary.

What did those of you outside of the US think of the first 2020 US Presidential Debate?

Rude, ignorant, bumptious, arrogant, disrespectful, blustering - and those were the GOOD points of Mr. Trump's performance.

Are we inspiring leaders of the free world or what?

Indeed, but I'm too polite to say what Mr. Trump is "inspiring" in the minds of the actual leaders of the free world.

Back
Top Bottom