• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Non-separation of church and State.

This is why I’ve changed my view on immigration. I want as many Latinos and black Africans to immigrate here as possible, like 500 million next year so we can put the feminists and liberals to heel by open election.

There’s no point in Protestant white culture, that was the cause of our demise as a society.
Let’s become diverse

You assume that Latinos and Africans will automatically vote against liberals and feminists, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

Diversity is pointless. It is one of the reasons for the U.S. failures in responding to the virus outbreak. Look how much better largely homogenous nations like South Korea did.

Yes, because of white leftists.

You assume that Latinos and Africans will automatically vote against liberals and feminists, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

Well actually it is, they voted against calling sodomy “marriage” in California and the Democratic Party decided to invalidate a democratic election because of it.

I think if we brought a bunch over faster then the public education system could assimilate them then it would work wonders

Diversity is pointless. It is one of the reasons for the U.S. failures in responding to the virus outbreak. Look how much better largely homogenous nations like South Korea did.

How indescribably moronic. I don't blame you for not trying to explain how the existence of brown people forced Trump to lie and deny about COVID for months, thereby getting tens of thousands killed who need not have died.

And what the hell does that have to do with the unAmerican idea of getting rid of the separation of church and state - the subject of this thread?

I would say it's wrong, yes. But not for religious reasons, for personal ones.

Oh so it’s right as long as someone doesn’t share your subjective opinion?

How indescribably moronic. I don't blame you for not trying to explain how the existence of brown people forced Trump to lie and deny about COVID for months, thereby getting tens of thousands killed who need not have died.

And what the hell does that have to do with the unAmerican idea of getting rid of the separation of church and state - the subject of this thread?
There is no such thing as separation of church and state. It’s an invented 20th century concept.

Weird, the 50 Governors and Trump's cabinet are hardly an example of diverse.

Well actually it is, they voted against calling sodomy “marriage” in California and the Democratic Party decided to invalidate a democratic election because of it.

I think if we brought a bunch over faster then the public education system could assimilate them then it would work wonders

Weird, married couples sodomize each other all the time, never heard you complain about it before...

each congregation is completely independent. Suppose it would have to be on an individual basis.

But you're in luck given that I'm an individual.

So society is supposed to be ordered and run based on what random individuals decide to dictate to it? And just tacking on a “God says” to their latest opinions is going to make it better than a system of democracy?

There is no such thing as separation of church and state. It’s an invented 20th century concept.

"Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion & Govt in the Constitution of the United States... Distinction between Religion and Civil Government is essential to the purity of both, and as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States."
-James Madison, leftist founding father and known as the "father of the Constitution", writing in the 18th century

Last edited:
each congregation is completely independent. Suppose it would have to be on an individual basis.

But you're in luck given that I'm an individual.

Haha, that's pretty funny.

You're just joking around and trolling now, aren't you? Can't believe you are being serious. But these days, it's hard to know for sure.

The state can impose religious morality as long as the law applies equally to everyone and does not require religious practice

Proposed bills can be based on someone's religious morality. But they will still have to be rationally debated based on their own merits. "Because God says so" is not a rational argument. You can tack that on to anything. It is designed simply to bypass or short circuit any critical thinking or debate and shut down any new ideas.

You don't believe that democracy is the only acceptable form of government? Or that "women's rights" are in constant danger of being taken away? Or that the social "sciences" should receive NSF grants? Or in "freedom of the press"?

And you don't know anyone who believes these things?

Wow, that's about the most dishonest backpedaling I've ever seen.

Try again: this is what I asked you to source, this load of crap:

Liberals generally have a salvation narrative, in which Secular Democracy rescued humanity from the darkness of Tyranny and Superstition. They generally believe in the necessity of constantly guarding against demonic forces (e.g. White Privilege, the Patriarchy, Nazis). They consider it obvious that their sacred institutions (e.g. the Free Press, various pseudo-academic disciplines) should enjoy state funding and/or special legal privileges. And they become enraged when exposed to ideas contrary to liberalism.

As mentioned, this is all very normal. Every society and every state has official beliefs.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

The state can impose religious morality as long as the law applies equally to everyone and does not require religious practice

Give us an example. And it still has to be Constitutional.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

So is rape wrong?

Who says 'rape is wrong' is based solely in religious practice or belief?

That's false. Diversity is one of the greatest strengths any population can have. Starting with genetic diversity...this is proven. It enables a population to be more adaptable to environmental and other stresses.

Then look at our Industrial Revolution which coincided with great waves of immigration here in the US. Diversity brings in innovation, adaptability, new ideas, etc.

And feel free to show some other examples besides SK. Japan maybe? Japan is a very racist nation. And I thought the US was the greatest country in the world. Is it? Or not?

Diversity is a problem only if we are racist. It is a great benefit if we are not. It’s up to us to decide. Which is it going to be?

The state absolutely cannot impose religious morality because doing so is a violation of the Establishment Clause that keeps religion and the state separate.

The state violing religious morality is also a blatant violation of the free exercise clause because people of every other religion and those who are irreligious have had their religious and secualr rights trampled when the state forces them to obey the edicts of another religion or sect.

The US is not a democracy and our rights are not to be determined by popular vote of the people.

The rights of the people are not to be voted on by the majority because that is an example of the tyranny of the majority and its prevention is why the Bill of Rights exists to guarantee all people equal rights and not just those in the majority.

Sodomy and recreational sex for all couples, married or otherwise, have been legal since 2003 Lawerence v. Texas decision.

How have your rights or those of your pedophile church have been negatively affected by the Obergfell v. Hodges decision?

Most Latinos are Catholic, but they don't vote conservative because they can see your bigotry and hypocrisy as well as being smart enough not to vote against their economic interests.

BTW. You are commanded to tell the truth. The concept of the separation of church and state dates from the late 1970s. You would know this is you were familiar with the writings of Jefferson, Paine, and Madison. Jefferson's most famous use of it is in 1802s letter to the Danbury Baptists when he explained the Establishment Clause to them and that their religious rights were protected. This has been explained to you many times and still you post this very obvious lie.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Back
Top Bottom