• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Non-separation of church and State.

It's something I have a keen interest!

I will do some more digging later (work soon), but if they did not disband when the Pope disbanded the Order, then they were not part of the Order. From the sounds of it, it seems they were ridding on the Order's coattails, or commandeered the name at a later date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar#Grand_Masters said:
The last Grand Master was Jacques de Molay, burned at the stake in Paris in 1314 by order of King Philip IV.[47]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Knights_Templar said:
In the seventeenth century, interest in Templarism became political after the execution of Charles I, with the idea that Stuart partisans invented a Templar degree, as the king's death was to be avenged, as was the violent death in 1314 of Jacques de Molay, last Grand Master of the Templars.

The Stuart Court in Rome: A Legacy of Exile said:
Seventeenth-century Templarism acquired political overtones after the beheading of Charles I, and it has been suggested the 'since the king's death was to be avenged, certain Stuart partisans fabricated a Templar degree in which the violent death in 1314 of Jacques de Molay, last Grand Master of the Templars, called for vengeance,

You see, the obvious mistake made, was to show the damage on the pentagon, but not only basing my opinion on that, the impossibility of flying a 757 into the front of the building takes some stretch of the imagination....which you obviously have....or perhaps the stealing of all the videos of any aircraft hitting the pentagon, by the CIA and FBI another necessary stretch of the imagination.... but doesn't it hide the facts, and doesn't it allow you, to hide from justice! I think I mentioned this a number of times, the criminals don't want or like to be caught and rely on paid members of staff to mitigate the obvious, and ridicule the thoughtful! Just like you my German friend of Zion.
Now can we please stay on thread, so you won't be able to complain to moderators.
You have a nice day!

What "mistake" do you speak of?

The photos showing the real damage existed since day one.

Repeating a lie like the "seven foot hole" doesn't magically change it to a truth.

Every bit of evidence points to an airliner, specifically Flight 77, striking the Pentagon.

There is zero evidence anything other than Flight 77 struck the Pentagon.

Game, set, match....

(The remainder of your Gish is ignored)

Re
You notice, I never mentioned the aircraft folding itself in mid air.....9 foot engines through a seven foot hole, one behind the other...... and honey.... I shrunk the engines, seats, bodies, ...... Hollywood..... Hollywood....

Repeating your lie doesn't change the fact that it is a lie.

However a married party should never refuse sex for any reason

Any reason? What if he or she is sick? What if their dog just died? What if she has a yeast infection or UTI? What if he can't get it up?

What "mistake" do you speak of?

The photos showing the real damage existed since day one.

Repeating a lie like the "seven foot hole" doesn't magically change it to a truth.

Every bit of evidence points to an airliner, specifically Flight 77, striking the Pentagon.

There is zero evidence anything other than Flight 77 struck the Pentagon.

Game, set, match....

(The remainder of your Gish is ignored)
Just like your wish for dead Americans or there families not to get justice..... it suits your friends, not to lift the lid on there lies!
I showed you both video and photos of the seven foot holes inside the pentagon.... good job the 757 managed to fold itself in mid air, completing an impossible flight path..... and not scratch the grass...... i believe in fairies.... I believe in fairies..... I believe in fairies...... you know if you keep saying that sentence, a fairy lives!

I don’t think there should be a separation. Our country was founded on religion. It would help unite our country as well as restore morals and values.

Okay, lets all unite behind the one true religion. It's not the one you're thinking of!

Just like your wish for dead Americans or there families not to get justice..... it suits your friends, not to lift the lid on there lies!
I showed you both video and photos of the seven foot holes inside the pentagon.... good job the 757 managed to fold itself in mid air, completing an impossible flight path..... and not scratch the grass...... i believe in fairies.... I believe in fairies..... I believe in fairies...... you know if you keep saying that sentence, a fairy lives!

Repeating lies don't make for truth.

I presented a document and photos proving your claim to be wrong.

You in turn refused steadfastly to look at them.

757 folded itself mid air = Lie

Impossible flight path = Lie

Not a scratch in the grass = Lie

Keep lying.

It is fun to watch.

Your c
Okay, lets all unite behind the one true religion. It's not the one you're thinking of!
What?
I will do some more digging later (work soon), but if they did not disband when the Pope disbanded the Order, then they were not part of the Order. From the sounds of it, it seems they were ridding on the Order's coattails, or commandeered the name at a later date.
look up the St Clair, Sinclairs of Orkney..... or you can go to St Mitchims Cathederal in Dublin, the crypt! You can shake hands with a KT! !!???
A must, but not for the faint of heart!
Or Aberdeen, where there are Templar burials are out in fields in the cults area or Mary Coulter. Lots down the central belt. Roslyn etc.
The King of Scots took in the Templars after all the "worthy knights" were murdered, and those that did survived the massacre, escaped from France to Scotland. King Robert the Bruce's heart was taken on the crusades in the 1340s? by the black Douglas!
Aye, I find it very interesting.

Keep lying.

It is fun to watch.
Goodness....I'm starting to miss the anti semetic chants..... so now we're back to lie lie lie..... ooh I know it didn't fold itself in mid air.... I'm not daft enough to believe that...... nor daft enough to swallow the official dogma! But that's something you and your friends want..... not me!
You know and I know.... the official finding weren't believed by the senators on the committee! How the hell do you think I'm going to accept that rubbish when your own senators rubbished the report!

Goodness....I'm starting to miss the anti semetic chants..... so now we're back to lie lie lie..... ooh I know it didn't fold itself in mid air.... I'm not daft enough to believe that...... nor daft enough to swallow the official dogma! But that's something you and your friends want..... not me!
You know and I know.... the official finding weren't believed by the senators on the committee! How the hell do you think I'm going to accept that rubbish when your own senators rubbished the report!

Why do you insist on lying?

"the official finding weren't believed by the senators on the committee" - Blatant lie,

Lying is what you do,

Keep lying.

It is fun to watch.

When you argue with this dude it’s painful for me because everything you’re saying is right and I loathe 9/11 truthers but then you’re gonna vote for TRump and blow it all. :(

Why do you insist on lying?

"the official finding weren't believed by the senators on the committee" - Blatant lie,

Lying is what you do,
Isn't your friends motto by deceit make war?
And your traits my german friend is to ensure 3000 dead Americans and there families never get redress to justice.... just like your protection of and mitigating the crimes of those who murdered Americans, at every step!

Isn't your friends motto by deceit make war?
And your traits my german friend is to ensure 3000 dead Americans and there families never get redress to justice.... just like your protection of and mitigating the crimes of those who murdered Americans, at every step!

The question was : Why do you insist on lying?

Your statement "the official finding weren't believed by the senators on the committee" is a blatant lie,

How is disproving your lies "mitigating the crimes of those who murdered Americans"?

Back
Top Bottom