• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Non-conservatives, Who Would You Rather Have As Your President?

Who Would You Rather Have As Your President?

• Total voters

neil

DP Veteran
Reaction score
As we watch this Russian-Ukraine War unfold it is interesting to witness what the left-wingers do, think about, and like to compare.

Who would you pick?

There's only 1 actual leader on that list with a brain and an ability to plan (I wouldnt vote for or want either), even if both are narcissistic wannnabe dictators with no empathy and no morals. And it's not The Donald.

As we watch this Russian-Ukraine War unfold it is interesting to witness what the left-wingers do, think about, and like to compare.

Who would you pick?
Neither.

Edit: To clarify, if those were the two nominations, I'd find an independent and/or 3rd party candidate and put all the effort I could manage into getting someone other than those two in office.

Last edited:

Who would you pick?
You didn't vote.

Write in candidate

Neither as they are cut from the same cloth.

Having said that, Putin is more capable in being a dictator than Trump would be.

Back
Top Bottom