• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nolte: Donald Trump’s Favorability Rating Tops Every National Political Figure

Wow, a true critic that wants perfection (like most rightists expect and demand) but all they do is criticize and never offer anything of value.

Congratulations for "fitting the mold (stereotype)" of a conservative.
Oh puhleeze - even your snarks completely miss the mark.

You didn't even get the point - so let me spell it out for you: the photo is a FAKE, a LIE, a FABRICATION. And a pretty amateurish one at that.

Moreover, you're using it to spread your rage for anyone who doesn't think and speak as you do.

So... spare us - and maybe take a class or two on how to properly fake photos, if that's your schtick.

I never have and can't support Trump because of the negatives mentioned (which they downplay a bit).

But I much prefer him to what the Dems offer. And I definitely agree had he been a bit more selective on when to turn ugly and petty, he would still be president.

Much of his flaming rhetoric was justified, the establishment needs calling out. But the way he got personal and petty lost a chunk of independents that would have otherwise voted for him.

He lacks a certain amount of self control and introspection when it comes to fighting for"the win". You can't play too dirty without loosing some support.
Summary: He's a childish moron.

Winning.

America is ready for the Bull in the China shop again who does right by our country.

We’ve seen enough of the liberal progressive shit show.

The struggle is real

============

Former President Donald Trump’s favorability rating is in much better shape than every national political figure, including those the corporate media spend billions of dollars to protect.

What’s key about “favorability” is that it’s basically a “likability” poll. A winning favorability rating means the public likes you, which can be even more important than your job approval ratings. A good example is Barack Obama.

Please run Trump again. It’s the only way you are going to motivate Progressives to vote en masse for Democrats like Biden.

You’ll guarantee Biden a second term.

I never have and can't support Trump because of the negatives mentioned (which they downplay a bit).

But I much prefer him to what the Dems offer. And I definitely agree had he been a bit more selective on when to turn ugly and petty, he would still be president.

Much of his flaming rhetoric was justified, the establishment needs calling out. But the way he got personal and petty lost a chunk of independents that would have otherwise voted for him.

He lacks a certain amount of self control and introspection when it comes to fighting for"the win". You can't play too dirty without loosing some support.
this is true and I really don;t support another Trump run.
however, IF he is nominated, I will hold my nose and vote for him over more of this Shite.

Winning.

America is ready for the Bull in the China shop again who does right by our country.

We’ve seen enough of the liberal progressive shit show.

The struggle is real

============

Former President Donald Trump’s favorability rating is in much better shape than every national political figure, including those the corporate media spend billions of dollars to protect.

What’s key about “favorability” is that it’s basically a “likability” poll. A winning favorability rating means the public likes you, which can be even more important than your job approval ratings. A good example is Barack Obama.

It’s like voting for which child molester has the most favorable rating. They are ALL on the negative side of “favorabiliy”. They are POLITCIANS! Nuff said.

It might just be a good thing of Trump wins a 2nd term; all the infighting and division he generates might just signal the death nell for the two caustic political parties. YaY!

Ever since the advent of Donald J. Trump in 2016 the Republican Party is the party of fools, and they are being led by fools.

Case in point, the confirmation hearings of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson who has been nominated for the Supreme Court. A solemn occasion, of course, even if Republican Senators are making fools of themselves.

It would be laughable if it weren't so disheartening to see U.S. Senators act this way.

The Guardian explains, "At 2.54pm on the second day of Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation hearings that will determine whether she takes a seat on the US supreme court, the solemn proceedings took a nosedive into farce.

"Ted Cruz, the Republican senator from Texas, turned theatrically to an outsized blow-up of a children’s book, Antiracist Baby by Ibram X Kendi. Pointing to a cartoon from its pages of an infant in diapers taking their first walk, he asked Jackson: “Do you agree with this book … that babies are racist?”

“Senator,” Jackson began with a sigh. And then she paused for seven full seconds, which in the august setting of the Senate judiciary committee hearing felt like a year."

Viewers knew exactly what Jackson wanted to say, but couldn't because she respected the august setting. "Senator, you are a freaking idiot."

"Here she was, aged 51, with almost a decade’s experience as a federal judge behind her and, if confirmed, the history-making distinction of becoming the first Black woman to sit on the nation’s highest court ahead of her. And she was being asked whether babies were racist?" The Guardian.

Flabbergasted, she finally was able to blurt out, “I have not reviewed any of those books,” she said. “They don’t come up in my work as a judge, which I’m respectfully here to address.”

Undaunted, largely because he was clueless, Cruz chose to focus on critical race theory (CRT), the years-old academic theory that had become the latest conservative hot-button issue in Texas.

Trying desperately to be patient with the mindless Senator, "Again, she stressed, this was a subject that had absolutely nothing to do with her work – or by implication, the job of a supreme court justice."

Lindsey Graham, the Republican senator from South Carolina, who had stomped out of the hearing earlier wrongly accused Jackson of having called George W Bush and the former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld “war criminals.”

Marsha Blackburn, Republican senator from Tennessee, asked Jackson whether she could “provide a definition for the word "woman."

According to The Guardian, Senator Chuck Grassley, the top Republican in the judiciary committee, promised at the start of the hearings, there would be no “spectacle” or “political circus” coming from his side of the aisle.

This is from Breitbart, a virtual ad campaign for a Trump PAC.

Oh puhleeze - even your snarks completely miss the mark.

You didn't even get the point - so let me spell it out for you: the photo is a FAKE, a LIE, a FABRICATION. And a pretty amateurish one at that.

Moreover, you're using it to spread your rage for anyone who doesn't think and speak as you do.

So... spare us - and maybe take a class or two on how to properly fake photos, if that's your schtick.
Of course it is fake, a lie a fabrication. That is evident from the get go, so you don't get any points for "discovering it". Amateurish, absolutely. I do this at my home computer and I have never been in that industry.

Spreading rage? Absolutely the opposite. I think what I mostly do is parody of the ones involved, and actually "a true parody", given all the clear proof of these people doing these kinds of things (clear and proven leanings that are shown every day by the right and also sometimes by the left.

As far as showing photos, that is actually experience. I was taught from early in my life and in my training as a salesman (very successful at it throughout my life) that people are very visually oriented. and that men, (more so than women) follow and pay attention to visual images.

So I sit home (am physically handicapped) and have fun being on Debate Politics and showing the incredibly stupid and in a biased way that so many people are. You "seem" (not sure yet though) to be an example of that. I have no rage in me, simply because I am a life-long studier of human nature and I am totally familiar with how people are. On occasions, I do feel rage when someone truly evil and uncaring gets to do what they want without anyone being able to stop them (such as Trump and Putin). In those cases, I do feel rage because I am the opposite. I truly care about people and I do respect life, something that neither Trump nor Putin do and when things like these two people have done goes without accountability, I do feel mad.

Anyhow, you now know me better. I am an open book, meaning that anytime you want to try to debase me, it won't work. I am very familiar with my failings and do acknowledge them, so putting me down does not work. I agree with whoever points out when I do something wrong. I am also fully aware of what I do know and you cannot "rock my boat" on those because I will bury you with facts, data, and reality.

Have a good day. Enjoy the new found knowledge you have now obtained.

and let me leave you with another meme that I found (did not alter) that is full of truth. It makes the point clearly and without many words.

Ourpresident.jpg

Back
Top Bottom