• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Noisy sex next door?

Mell

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Noisy sex next door does not bother me. At least it hasnt yet. But, apparently many find it really irrititating. Are you one of those who find it irritating?

If so, what do you do about it?
1. Call the police
2. Pound on the wall
3. Have a 'if you cant beat em, join em philosophy'?
4. Put in ear plugs
5. Turn up your music
6. Go next door and put a stop to it.
7. Have a word with your neighbour next time you meet
8. Other.

First of all. Were they any dogs barking?

Second of all, just put an anonymous sign on their door stating that everyone in the neighborhood can hear them. If that doesn't stop them, call the cops.

why would anyone be bothered by noisy sex?

Personally, I can get irritated by background noise very easily as it ruins my concentration.

Jealousy maybe?

that was my hunch

but mic it, and broadcast it loudly outside so all the neighbors can also enjoy it

8. Other - If you can't join them, beat them ;)

Normally, I wouldn't. However if I worked the night shift and I was trying to get some sleep before work and I had to listen to the Kama Sutra Experience as sponsored by KY then I'd get pretty irritable.

See Spud's avatar? That's what I do.

I get drunk, pretend I am a unicorn pissing rainbows on them. I usually then spend the night either in a jail sobering up and awaiting a court trial

or

I spend the night in a pool of my own blood....
at least it's Unicorn blood.

Depends.

Guy/girl - #2
Guy/guy - #1
Girl/girl - #7, then 3, then 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7 with some embellishment, and 7 again

I already called it. Looks like you screwed the pooch on this one. :2razz:

It there was barking, I think that is when noisy sex would get on my nerves.

So far, I have only heard moaning and groaning, and some creaking beds. That stuff, I dont mind.

Are there laws in any country, against noisy sex?

Noisy sex next door does not bother me. At least it hasnt yet. But, apparently many find it really irrititating. Are you one of those who find it irritating?

If so, what do you do about it?
1. Call the police
2. Pound on the wall
3. Have a 'if you cant beat em, join em philosophy'?
4. Put in ear plugs
5. Turn up your music
6. Go next door and put a stop to it.
7. Have a word with your neighbour next time you meet
8. Other.

First...I apologize. ;)

Second...try making even MORE loud and obnoxious and ridiculous sex sounds...especially implying you are masturbating and REALLY getting into it!!!

The issue has honestly never come up. I've never lived anywhere where people were having such loud sex next door that it bothered me.

Put "Oklahoma" in the DVD player, put in earplugs, and turn volume to Max.

Put "Oklahoma" in the DVD player, put in earplugs, and turn volume to Max.

I think I would have fun with it...do things to throw off their groove...play kids nursery rhymes really loud...Old videos of Barney...or Dr Ruth...

I think when one chooses to live in a multi-family complex they need to get it understood in their mind they live in a multi-family complex.

My neighbors could mic and amplify their noise and I still probably wouldn't hear them. Never could wrap my head around apartment dwelling. Maybe it's an east Texas thang. I dunno.

Pound against the wall and make animal noises. That will ruin the mood really fast.

I could hear the upstairs people going at it sometimes. My husband and I just ignored them. I am glad they moved out.

I do thank God for the thick wall between us and the apartment next to us though. That particular wall separates our bedroom from my in-laws' bedroom. That would be embarrassing, if either of us could hear the other.:3oops:

Well, apparently there is at least one couple I know who chose #1.

About every three of four days for 3 weeks straight we I had to go out to an apartment in my area because this one couple was always calling in saying their neighbors were having "orgy parties" that were very loud.

Upon one occasion I was invited inside the couple's home where I was led to the bedroom and could hear the pleasure moans of a young woman through the bedroom wall. I explained to the couple that they need to report this sort of problem to the Apartment Management and see if the management can do something to help settle the problem between the two of them.

I then went over to the apartment where the "orgy" was going on to..... as my dearly departed friend Steve Irwin would say, "Have a closer look"

I knocked on the door and spoke with the folks there for like... 45 minutes.

A few months later I was checking out a building that was under construction next to the apartment complex and the man whose wife would used to call about this frequently was out for a very early morning jog. I spoke with him about the problem and he stated they were able to move to another apartment in the complex.

Moral of the Story: The police cannot do much about people having loud sex that you can't do on your own.

Back
Top Bottom