• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nobody Cares

It seems like these days everybody has a blog but does anybody ever really give a crap about what anybody is saying? EVER? It seems like people wish to ingest written words without being able to fully digest cause people in general are stupid and cannot handle deep thought:roll:

True who has deep thought kali? I agree ! Oh hi Missed you how are you? anyway post blog stuff. I will read it.

b.larset;bt195 said:
True who has deep thought kali? I agree ! Oh hi Missed you how are you? anyway post blog stuff. I will read it.

Hey doing good. How are you? :)

I always give a crap about what you say!

Kali;bt196 said:
Hey doing good. How are you? :)
I am good I haven't been on here much I was curious why you slowed to a meek rattle when you were once a loud shriek of wit, wisdom, and a sarcastic key pushing force to be wanted and felt. I miss seeing your posts I would log on to DP and look for your latest post and see who was the lucky victim to provoke your wide eyed
sharp fingered response. Even the labors of some of your threads showed an indifference to the conventions that tie-" Somme's of us to; the other's of us".I guess- I miss your UNIQUENESS

Last edited:
I don't read blogs.

b.larset;bt199 said:
I am good I havent been on here much I was curious why you slowed to a meek rattle when you were once a loud shreek of wit, wisdom, and a sarcastic key pushing force to be wanted and felt. I miss seeing your posts I would log on to DP and look for your lattest post and see who was the lucky victom to provoke your wide eyed
sharp fingered response. Even the labors of some of your threads showed an indifference to the conventions that tie-" some's of us to; the other's of us".I guess- I miss your UNIQUENESS

I am just really busy these days and do not have a lot of time. Are you saying my post these days suck? :2razz:

No! They just are'nt as prevalent and you seem to get stimulated more when you've been in here posting for awhile.
DO a BLOG. Expand on your thoughts so we can see them. I am tired of short bursts of," oneupmanship". I would like to see some substantive or original ideas from DP- posters and not just regergetated theorys or party line rhetoric. I want to see some of the old," kalifragilisticexpealidosiousness" shine again! So- breath deep angel. Then , chin up and chest out, then send pic to b.larset@atsfunnyighternow.
Thanks Kali.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom