• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nobody called Trump a “racist” until he criticized Obama and later ran for president...

In fact Jesse Jackson praised him back in the ‘90s. He was friends with people like Will Smith and guested on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”. He was a Democrat prior to 1987 and from 2001-2009. They never called him a “racist” back then. He was also a Republican back in 1987-1999 and he was never accused of “racism” back then neither. While at the GOP Presidential debates, he came to the defense of Ben Carson when the moderators barely asked Carson any questions. (I was a Cruz supporter when the debates went on, but that made me upset about how the moderators treated Carson as well.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever hear of Central Park 5?

Yeah, it's funny that the left likes to point out that KKK leader, David Duke, endorsed Trump, but choose to ignore it when a higher ranked member of the KKK endorsed Hillary Clinton...

KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton - YouTube

California's KKK Grand Dragon Endorsed Hillary - YouTube

Now you're dodging something too. I want to hear these claims that were spoken or written well before Obama running PLEASE!!!

Not proven,

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton

What was Hillary's unproven agenda?

In fact Jesse Jackson praised him back in the ‘90s. He was friends with people like Will Smith and guested on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”. He was a Democrat prior to 1987 and from 2001-2009. They never called him a “racist” back then. He was also a Republican back in 1987-1999 and he was never accused of “racism” back then neither. While at the GOP Presidential debates, he came to the defense of Ben Carson when the moderators barely asked Carson any questions. (I was a Cruz supporter when the debates went on, but that made me upset about how the moderators treated Carson as well.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Surely you aren’t really as ignorant as your post indicates, are you?

Yeah yeah yeah, while I don't agree with the death penalty on minors, I still don't get why we shouldn't execute adult murderers. It's funny you liberals always take things out of context.

People who lived in New York knew about his racism and his continuation of his father’s practices. American folk singer Woodie Guthrie was disgusted by Don’s father

Typical Trump supporter "I want, I want, I want, I want". Here's something your parents should have told you long ago "NO!". Now what are you going to do?
:applaud

eman926 is either blatantly lying, incredibly self deluded, or shamefully ignorant of facts and history. He doesn’t rate “proof”.

:applaud

eman926 is either blatantly lying, incredibly self deluded, or shamefully ignorant of facts and history. He doesn’t rate “proof”.

What are you talking about? You hear it ON VIDEO that Grand Dragon Will Quigg endorsed Hillary! Watch it and get back to me! You're just avoiding it.

Nobody called Trump a “racist” until he criticized Obama and later ran for president...

Trump was not the least bit important until he criticized Obama (birther lunacy) and later became President.

Now we have a fool for a President and I have proven it. Unfortunately, Trump's fan don't want to know.

They largely avoid Trump and concentrate their efforts on Democrats.

What are you talking about? You hear it ON VIDEO that Grand Dragon Will Quigg endorsed Hillary! Watch it and get back to me! You're just avoiding it.
Funny, you know enough to attempt a weak ass deflection away from the subject of your own thread, but are ignorant of Trump’s vast, and well documented history of bigotry?

from 1973...

91011164_360W.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom