• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nobel Prize for Trump and Netinayhu

lemmiwinx

Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I don't think "United Arab Emirates" is how you spell "the Palestinians". That would've been a historic breakthrough. So, uh, good...I guess...but Israel and the UAE weren't exactly going at it, and the only people calling it historic in the link appear to be the participants plus Trump admin.

At any rate, this can hardly make up for things like getting over 160,000 Americans killed by spending months lying & denying about COVID, trying to extort announcement of sham investigations into the Bidens out of Ukraine, obstructing justice 14+ times to try to cover it up, actively undermining USPS to damage mail-in voting, etc.

(And, because duh, INB4 "you'll attack him no matter what!" The usual suspects will rail against anything that isn't adoring worship).

I don't think "United Arab Emirates" is how you spell "the Palestinians". That would've been a historic breakthrough. So, uh, good...I guess...but Israel and the UAE weren't exactly going at it, and the only people calling it historic in the link appear to be the participants plus Trump admin.

At any rate, this can hardly make up for things like getting over 160,000 Americans killed by spending months lying & denying about COVID, trying to extort announcement of sham investigations into the Bidens out of Ukraine, obstructing justice 14+ times to try to cover it up, actively undermining USPS to damage mail-in voting, etc etc etc.

Middle East countries signing a peace deal with Israel is big news.

At any rate, this can hardly make up for things like getting over 160,000 Americans killed by spending months lying & denying about COVID, trying to extort announcement of sham investigations into the Bidens out of Ukraine, obstructing justice 14+ times to try to cover it up, actively undermining USPS to damage mail-in voting, etc.

(And, because duh, INB4 "you'll attack him no matter what!" The usual suspects will rail against anything that isn't adoring worship).

Jerusalem is the last Mideast diversion by Trump when he was in political trouble.
Expect more of these October surprises the next 82 days.

"nuh uh" is not a counter argument. It's just your duty when you don't have a reasoned response.

:2wave:

This is a desperate attempt by two desperate men to save their asses. Nobel prize? :2rofll:

Uh, I searched Noble Prize and got nothing about Trump or Netanyahu. Both of those men are crooks and probably evil anyway so **** them.

At any rate, this can hardly make up for things like getting over 160,000 Americans killed by spending months lying & denying about COVID

No matter what the Trump administration had done regarding the virus, tens of thousands of Americans would've died from it anyway.

Not the UAE. I played paint ball with my liberty buddies and a Muslim family in the UAE 20 years ago. Not exactly a hostile ME country.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

What's this got to do with Trump?

OP appears to be based on the fact that this was announced by a joint statement (US, Israel, UAE). Whether that means Trump actually did anything is another story.

No matter what the Trump administration had done regarding the virus, tens of thousands of Americans would've died from it anyway.

Well, Mr. Nazi Avatar,

- You don't know that.
- The experience of countries that took it seriously from day 1 says otherwise.
- What's another hundred thousand then, amirite?

The endless excuse-making is disgusting if expected.

OP appears to be based on the fact that this was announced by a joint statement (US, Israel, UAE). Whether that means Trump actually did anything is another story.
He didn't do anything. Certain countries in the Middle East are pro-Trump and want him to remain in power here so this is an attempt to add more pro Trump influence to our election.

5 takeaways from Israel and UAE opening diplomatic ties | TheHill

Overall, its pretty insignificant. The UAE has been one of our biggest allies in the Mideast for decades.

Didn't know that. Thanks!

Trump brokered the deal he deserves a Nobel more than Obama did. Like when Jimmy Carter brokered the deal between Egypt and Israel in 1978. I just hope this one doesn't end up with somebody being assassinated by crazed Muslims like Anwar Sadat was

Last edited:
Trump brokered the deal he deserves Nobel more than Obama did. Like when Jimmy Carter brokered the deal between Egypt and Israel in 1978. I just hope this one doesn't end up with somebody being assassinated by crazed Muslims Anwar Sadat. was
He didn't broker anything. The UAE is desperate to get Trump points in our election and gave this to him. They arent hostile to the west at all and have been allies with us for decades.

He didn't broker anything. The UAE is desperate to get Trump points in our election and gave this to him. They arent hostile to the west at all and have been allies with us for decades.

The UAE are trying to pass themselves off as normal people these days even though they still worship the moon god. Let;s not upset them any more than necessary.

That's great news and, given Trump's destruction of ISIS and the sharp decline in terrorism, there is every indication that this could last.

Terrorism around the world is down by all accounts. Except for Seattle and Portland f you owned property there thanks for your contribution .

So israel and the UAE ink a deal and trump quickly holds a presser to claim credit? He did this for Ethiopia and Eritrea as well.

UAE is about money, nothing else. Ever been there? Its a playground for the rich and famous, they will do anything if it makes them more dough.

Back
Top Bottom