• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Noam Chomsky On Sports

Donkey1499 said:
Have you ever been in a high school band? The conductor is actually there just to keep the tempo and to show the different sections when they need to enter or go silent. The musicians actually rely on the sheet music that is in front of them.

I know, I've been in a band. I was just trying to show how dumb it is to make these connections.

I can make another one: How about the theater? You've got the director who becomes the dictator over all the people.

Connecticutter said:
I know, I've been in a band. I was just trying to show how dumb it is to make these connections.

I can make another one: How about the theater? You've got the director who becomes the dictator over all the people.

I did not know you were making such a connection. My apology.

Then you also have the Alpha wolf who is dictator over the other wolves.

Mufasa was the dictator over the Pridelands in the Lion King.

Splinter was the dictator over the Ninja Turtles.

etc, etc, etc.

Back
Top Bottom