• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Noah’s Ark

I wonder how that compares with the space rock that hit near Cancun and caused most of the dinosaurs' extinction, over a time period.

And I wonder how much is really known about this/and 2807 BC.
Cancun is seven miles minimum, it heated the atmosphere for a thorough baking of the Earth.

2807 was three miles across, it blew eighteen miles of ocean into decaying orbits.

Streaks would be left in the upper atmosphere so that people could figure out what happened.

lol...I'm sure he survived...

If Jesus wasn't protected by a mob of his followers, a punch in the nose is what he would deservingly have got.

He broke a damn commandment, if not two, and you think it's funny?

I wonder how that compares with the space rock that hit near Cancun and caused most of the dinosaurs' extinction, over a time period.

And I wonder how much is really known about this/and 2807 BC.
2807 would be 200 years after Kurusetra battle that decimated the ruling class, but Kurusetra didn't happen then but 265,000 years earlier the entire race died out and this one evolved or resulted of the remnant, it is unclear, Kurusetra and its history could be from another realm.

If such a dimensional library were to appear, I would not count on it having the correct explanation as to how the pearls are strung.

If Jesus wasn't protected by a mob of his followers, a punch in the nose is what he would deservingly have got.

lol...

Well at least we know what he really hated?

Refusing to bear fruit so that at that time when he passed by, he would be hungry and the tree could laugh at Him.

Maybe the tree didn't do it on purpose, it was just unlucky.

Why are you two arguing about a stupid fig tree for? I'll go cut it down. The farmer should plant a new one, that one didn't bear fruit.

We should all feel for that soul, you know I've been feeling that way lately.

From what I have heard, many religious tradition speak of some catastrophic flood in ancient times, so presumably something like that occurred. Best account I have heard about how this might have happened:

Thanks! I hadn't heard that in a loooonnngggg time!

Source? There is speculation that comet shards impacted about 13,000 years ago. But there's not enough evidence to adequately support it.
A PBS broadcast of unknown title found a locus of points around 2807 B.C. from records that referenced the flood and included astrological data.

I forgot the name of the Indian Ocean crater, but it looks like a smoking gun.

13,000 years ago, the North Pole was over Wisconsin.

Pre-Atlantean, I got to take another look at Google maps, I got to re-read what they said about Atlantis, it's in the first book.

Pre-Atlantean, I got to take another look at Google maps, I got to re-read what they said about Atlantis, it's in the first book.

Any source that believes in Atlantis hasn't looked at a map.

mid-atlantic ridge.jpg

There's nothing big there, and hasn't been in millions of years. The ridge has lines of reversed magnetic polarity all along it: the Earth's poles have reversed and more than once, in the time the ridge has been there.

You could sell me on a giant alligator before I'd accept Atlantis!

First, your version of having an objective analysis on that is laughable. You don't even have an objective moral foundation to make that call. Yours is subjective.

Second, you're doing what most liberals do - confusing murder with justice. Sad....
First, morality is subjective and irrelevant to analysis. Unlike some, I do not go by feelings or mere belief.
Second, you erroneously presume I'm a liberal. Also sad that you think indiscriminate killing is justice.

First, morality is subjective and irrelevant to analysis.
For you morality is subjective. Not for me.

Second, you erroneously presume I'm a liberal.
Well let me ask you:

You approve of abortion?
You pro LGBTQ?
You vote for Democrats?

If you weasel out of answering that then that's confirmation.
Also sad that you think indiscriminate killing is justice.
You've got a messed up opinion on that.

What did the scriptures say before the Flood?

"The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time." - Genesis 6

"The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time." - Genesis 6

Yes yes, we know the LORD is a psycho. It is our duty to overthrow His tyranny.

Liberals can't even figure out which bathroom to use, and you're going to overthrow God? LOL.

"Logicman" is a sad parody of what you're actually dishing up. "We" can do better than slavish obedience to a God who can't even live by His own rules.

For you morality is subjective. Not for me.
That's your own personal view, which in itself is subjective.
Well let me ask you:

You approve of abortion?
You pro LGBTQ?
You vote for Democrats?

If you weasel out of answering that then that's confirmation.
Yes, what is "pro-LGBTQ," I don't vote according to party lines.
You've got a messed up opinion on that.
Merely your opinion. It seems you do not see god killing people as an issue.
What did the scriptures say before the Flood?

Right, so babies, children, animals, ect. we're all "wicked" and deserved to die? That's the god you support?
Liberals can't even figure out which bathroom to use, and you're going to overthrow God? LOL.
That statement only shows partisan bias.

That's your own personal view, which in itself is subjective.

Yes, what is "pro-LGBTQ," I don't vote according to party lines.

Merely your opinion. It seems you do not see god killing people as an issue.

Right, so babies, children, animals, ect. we're all "wicked" and deserved to die? That's the god you support?

That statement only shows partisan bias.

Nuts.

You: "What is "pro-LGBTQ"?

How about I give you the beginner's version of that.

Are you for or against gay sex?

We learned the Noah story in Sunday school. God wasn’t pleased with the “wicked world,” so he tasked Noah to save pairs of animals and his family. I wonder what God thinks of us now?

FFS, not this shit again.

There are way too many people running around believing that a 500 'ish year old man built and arc large enough to save just his family, and 2 of everything that could not swim yet, and live through a great flood all because God had a temper tantrum.

Can we please drop Bronze Age mythology?

There are way too many people running around believing that a 500 'ish year old man built and arc large enough to save just his family, and 2 of everything that could not swim yet, and live through a great flood all because God had a temper tantrum.

Find a thread more to your liking?

🤷

Nuts.

You: "What is "pro-LGBTQ"?

How about I give you the beginner's version of that.

Are you for or against gay sex?
I couldn't care less. It makes no difference to me. But sex is not really the issue with LGBTQ matters. Or are you equating "pro-LGBTQ" with sex?

I think America would be better off if we ended the bronze age Sodom and Gomorrah moral debauchery that we see today with the LGBTQ crowd.

I couldn't care less. It makes no difference to me. But sex is not really the issue with LGBTQ matters. Or are you equating "pro-LGBTQ" with sex?
That's what I thought, Gordy. You're skating.

Back
Top Bottom