• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No, you can't be a terrible human being and be a good president.

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Someone can be a flawed human being -- even a deeply flawed human being -- and still possibly be a good leader.

But when someone crosses the line to being a truly vile person, then no, that person can't be a good president.

So, no, Trump isn't and never will be a good president.

Someone can be a flawed human being -- even a deeply flawed human being -- and still possibly be a good leader.

But when someone crosses the line to being a truly vile person, then no, that person can't be a good president.

Thank you for your opinion. I'll be sure to file it in its appropriate place.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

I don't agree with yours. :shrug:

Every president that has served would be disqualified then.

Obama was in a drug club in school where he and his buddies did cocaine.

I could go on and on.......

Trump is a horrible person. Always has been.

I disagree.

People can have asshole personalities and still be effective leaders. As long as you have a respect for the limits of your authority, it's really not the most important issue.

Trump's problem isn't just that's he's an asshole, he's also a complete imbecile. In fact most of his assholish statements come as a result of being an imbecile.

Don't get me wrong, he's got a lot of sociopathic tendencies, but those are not the totality of what makes him an awful leader.

You are using the wrong yardstick...how much you like them matters almost not at all....how much they accomplish of what needs to be accomplished what is good for this nation....THAT is the right one.

Learning this sort of thing is what education is for.

fyi

So what if Obama did cocaine?

Bill Clinton was and still is a disgusting pig and people thought he was a good President.Trump has a lot of catching up to do to match him.

So bill clinton was a bad leader too

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

right , mainly because the mob won't dare let you.

thing is, every human being is flawed. if you wait around trying to find a perfect human being to lead, your SOL.

president hell, just about every politician, like, ever.

Bill Clinton was and still is a disgusting pig and people thought he was a good President.Trump has a lot of catching up to do to match him.

What made Clinton a pig?

You are using the wrong yardstick...how much you like them matters almost not at all....how much they accomplish of what needs to be accomplished what is good for this nation....THAT is the right one.
Learning this sort of thing is what education is for.
fyi
Trump sees every situation as a deal to be made. Morals, values, decency ..... irrelevant. Bottom line is all that matters. In his business life that served him well, I guess, but contrary to what many of his supporters claim, leading the United States is much, much more than any business. Morals, values, and decency do matter. We are still that shining city upon the hill that President Reagan spoke so eloquently of.

https://youtu.be/khi08rq3oI4

Yes. There was.

He was sanctioned for it and his law license stripped.

Bill Clinton was not convicted of perjury. Why right wingers believe this is a mystery.

Yes. There was.

He was sanctioned for it and his law license stripped.

Bill Clinton was not convicted of perjury. Why right wingers believe this is a mystery.

Sure. that's why Obama was an epic failure.

"getting personal" Trump bash thread number 8,347.

:coffeepap

Now serving number 8,348!...8,348!...Number 8,348, you are now free to post your personal Trump bash thread!

:hammer:

Last edited:
What made Clinton a pig?

Are you really that clueless?

Getting a BJ in the Oval Office would be a good qualifier for being a pig....then lieing about it.
Not because he got a BJ out of marriage. Everyone knows that is the first thing off the table when you get married.
That is why the bride smiles walking down the aisle.

It is because he did it in his workplace.
There are hotels and motels all over DC,
and whorehouses too.
but NO, he had to pick an intern and did not even have the decency to leave the Oval Office.

That particular BJ left a bad taste in ALL our mouths.

(pardon me while i go gargle. I just read again what i typed)

Last edited:

Agreed. The best thing about Trump is that he saved us from Hillary and her corrupt political machine. Now, if he’d only resign and let the adults take charge, all would be good. :)

Back
Top Bottom