• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No, there is no systemic racism was JUST the beginning. Now, assuming any privilege, is forbidden.

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Any and all training sessions for racial sensitivity, must not discuss any ACTUAL advantage whites have. In fact, they will REEDUCATE US that there is no advantage. NONE at all. Which of course, will make any racial sensitivity training moot.

I presume the same on sexual training. There is no misogyny in the office. No inappropriate advances or actions. But getting back to Trump. Trump will train all schools, and I presume colleges, that there was no civil rights need, for the movement. Nor any need for the civil war. Anything negative about America is not allowed. He was not just talking, when he said he will make our children eat the Trump dogma.

--------------------------------

White House directs federal agencies to cancel race-related training sessions it calls 'Un-American

In the two-page memo, OMB Director Russell Vought says that Trump has asked him to prevent federal agencies from spending millions in taxpayer dollars on these training sessions. Vought says OMB will instruct federal agencies to come up with a list of all contracts related to training sessions involving “white privilege” or “critical race theory,” and do everything possible within the law to cancel those contracts, the memo states.

The memo, released on Friday, also tells all federal agencies to identify and if possible cancel contracts that involve teaching that America is an “inherently racist or evil country.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/04/white-house-racial-sensitivity-training/

Trumpism: the ugliness is the point.

"Very fine people" will love this.

If Trump has his way the "rest of us" will be stumbling around like a bunch of zombie's just like his cult following does now.

Any and all training sessions for racial sensitivity, must not discuss any ACTUAL advantage whites have. In fact, they will REEDUCATE US that there is no advantage. NONE at all. Which of course, will make any racial sensitivity training moot.

I presume the same on sexual training. There is no misogyny in the office. No inappropriate advances or actions. But getting back to Trump. Trump will train all schools, and I presume colleges, that there was no civil rights need, for the movement. Nor any need for the civil war. Anything negative about America is not allowed. He was not just talking, when he said he will make our children eat the Trump dogma.

White House directs federal agencies to cancel race-related training sessions it calls 'Un-American

In the two-page memo, OMB Director Russell Vought says that Trump has asked him to prevent federal agencies from spending millions in taxpayer dollars on these training sessions. Vought says OMB will instruct federal agencies to come up with a list of all contracts related to training sessions involving “white privilege” or “critical race theory,” and do everything possible within the law to cancel those contracts, the memo states.

The memo, released on Friday, also tells all federal agencies to identify and if possible cancel contracts that involve teaching that America is an “inherently racist or evil country.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/09/04/white-house-racial-sensitivity-training/

That part I underlined above, I hope that is just frustrated hyperbole on your part, but I fear you really believe it.

That part I underlined above, I hope that is just frustrated hyperbole on your part, but I fear you really believe it.

Trump demands 'patriotic education' in U.S. schools

President Donald Trump said Monday that the nation must restore “patriotic education” in schools as a way to calm unrest in cities and counter “lies” about racism in the United States.

Trump blamed violent protests in Portland, Ore., and other cities in recent months on “left-wing indoctrination” in schools and universities, while accusing his Democratic presidential challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden, of giving “moral aid and comfort” to vandals.
Trump demands 'patriotic education' in U.S. schools - POLITICO

Somebody please sexually abuse my rights as a human algorithm. I'm feeling so lonely.

Of course, if you don't test for COVID-19 the pandemic will no longer exist. If you don't recognize diversity everyone is automatically equal. Feckin magic!

giphy.gif

Now you see it. Now you don't. It's the way they do it Russia.

President Donald Trump said Monday that the nation must restore “patriotic education” in schools as a way to calm unrest in cities and counter “lies” about racism in the United States.

Trump blamed violent protests in Portland, Ore., and other cities in recent months on “left-wing indoctrination” in schools and universities, while accusing his Democratic presidential challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden, of giving “moral aid and comfort” to vandals.

True, and it’s a leap of p epic proportions to conclude the underlined part in the last post. So you really believe it? It wasn’t just hyperbole?

Belief that Critical Race Theory is BS propaganda isn't Trump dogma. Its a grasp upon reality.

True, and it’s a leap of p epic proportions to conclude the underlined part in the last post. So you really believe it? It wasn’t just hyperbole?

Whether or not the evil that is Trump can be fully realized, is the issue. That is up to us, the congress are cowards.

Patriotic Education is polite speech for DUMBASSERY.

I was a K-12 student during the last round of seriously IDIOTIC, LYING, UNTRUE "Patriotic Education". It was and is dumbassery. Heck it is hardly balanced now. However I know where DonDon is headed with that sort of language and it is pure dumbassery.

Whether or not the evil that is Trump can be fully realized, is the issue. That is up to us, the congress are cowards.

i see this a case of hate creating unreasonable thoughts. Trump is ahole, he brings a lot of this hate upon himself, but the hate often creates a blind bias and Thoughts. He isn’t Hitler out to take over, he is just an ahole.

You're wrong.

i see this a case of hate creating unreasonable thoughts. Trump is ahole, he brings a lot of this hate upon himself, but the hate often creates a blind bias and Thoughts. He isn’t Hitler out to take over, he is just an ahole.

No, he is TOOO stupid to be Hitler. Read Mein Kompf. The man had a brain. WE got lucky this time.

No, he is TOOO stupid to be Hitler. Read Mein Kompf. The man had a brain. WE got lucky this time.

More to the previous point he isn’t Hitler in intent, he is just a run of the mill ahole.

Patriotic Education is polite speech for DUMBASSERY.

I was a K-12 student during the last round of seriously IDIOTIC, LYING, UNTRUE "Patriotic Education". It was and is dumbassery. Heck it is hardly balanced now. However I know where DonDon is headed with that sort of language and it is pure dumbassery.

I was a K-12 student 65-78 and cant imagine what you are referring to. Or did it end before then?

Nonsense. Its critical race theory that creates the hate. By design.

I was a K-12 student 65-78 and cant imagine what you are referring to. Or did it end before then?

Why am I not surprised?

There was no acknowledgment of the depth of the racial caste system in this country in the K-12 text books of my day nor was there any acknowledgment of the genocide committed on Native Americans. The US military was only desegregated in 1948 and then in name only. The spirit was not as yet willing.

Lincoln was simply treated as the "great man" that had such feeling for Slaves that he was compelled to set them free. Well he was a great man but mainly because he knew we would not long be able to grow as a country if the premise for our growth was essentially free labor via the sickness of chattel slavery. He was right. Too much of a mismatch to the aspirations of our own founding documents and even here, there was just so much hypocrisy that the country could stand.

Blacks still had to sit at the back of the bus, still had to use separate bathrooms in most of the country, still could not eat in the same restaurants, drink from the same water fountains, go to the same schools often had to get home before nightfall as they had a curfew and Whites did not, were STILL BEING LYNCHED, where still often more afraid of Election Day than excited by the prospects when I was a kid! A good bit of that was still going on while you were a kid though you are clearly younger than me. Your K of K-12 came just at Johnson's Great Society voting rights and discrimination legislation which was a breakthrough for its time. However just as the "spirit" was not willing to desegregate the military of 1948, we have yet to go through a long period when the spirit is willing to let go of our great invention, the racial caste system.

I suspect we will have to have it wrung out of us, not by violent means but by the simple act of just becoming one of the bunch as opposed to the privileged one of the bunch. Current projections are that we will be exactly that on or about 2042-2050. Thank God.....that is if we get that far.

Why am I not surprised?

There was no acknowledgment of the depth of the racial caste system in this country in the K-12 text books of my day nor was there any acknowledgment of the genocide committed on Native Americans. The US military was only desegregated in 1948 and then in name only. The spirit was not as yet willing.

Lincoln was simply treated as the "great man" that had such feeling for Slaves that he was compelled to set them free. Well he was a great man but mainly because he knew we would not long be able to grow as a country if the premise for our growth was essentially free labor via the sickness of chattel slavery. He was right. Too much of a mismatch to the aspirations of our own founding documents and even here, there was just so much hypocrisy that the country could stand.

Blacks still had to sit at the back of the bus, still had to use separate bathrooms in most of the country, still could not eat in the same restaurants, drink from the same water fountains, go to the same schools often had to get home before nightfall as they had a curfew and Whites did not, were STILL BEING LYNCHED, where still often more afraid of Election Day than excited by the prospects when I was a kid! A good bit of that was still going on while you were a kid though you are clearly younger than me. Your K of K-12 came just at Johnson's Great Society voting rights and discrimination legislation which was a breakthrough for its time. However just as the "spirit" was not willing to desegregate the military of 1948, we have yet to go through a long period when the spirit is willing to let go of our great invention, the racial caste system.

I suspect we will have to have it wrung out of us, not by violent means but by the simple act of just becoming one of the bunch as opposed to the privileged one of the bunch. Current projections are that we will be exactly that on or about 2042-2050. Thank God.....that is if we get that far.

Sooooo am I to presume Im to young at 60 years old to have witnessed this?

More than one thing can create hate, I have to disagree.

While Trump foments hate of Trump from the likes of you, critical race theory foments hate between races.

While Trump foments hate of Trump from the likes of you, critical race theory foments hate between races.

I don’t hate trump. People calling him hitler hate him.

Back
Top Bottom