• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No, Taking Away Unemployment Benefits Doesn’t Make People Get Jobs

Because we hate poor people and dont want to see them succeed in life obviously. If we pay them more then that would take money away from rich people who deserve it. If these min wage workers were worth anything they wouldnt be min wage workers.

I'm sure that there are people on this board that believe the above and since you asked such an uninformed question I figure you're one of them so I am not going to waste my time saying what you'll just ignore.

In otherwords the holy market is always right ... always ... (notice the religion of the right winger).

In otherwords the holy market is always right ... always ... (notice the religion of the right winger).

The reality of the market always wins over the childish fantasies of the progressive plans.

The reality of the market always wins over the childish fantasies of the progressive plans.

i.e. Rich People "deserve it" ... why? Becuase the market is always right ... morally.

Minimum wage workers arn't Worth anything ... why? Because the market determines all value.

You obviously don't see the religious aspect of Your market fundementalism do you?

i.e. Rich People "deserve it" ... why? Becuase the market is always right ... morally.

Minimum wage workers arn't Worth anything ... why? Because the market determines all value.

You obviously don't see the religious aspect of Your market fundementalism do you?
I'll save you further embarressment, I was being facetious.

Back
Top Bottom