• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No-show St. Louis prosecutors trigger dismissal of 2020 murder case

Great. I'm a fan of liberty.
Wonderful.

I'm just not sure what productive purpose was being served by your attitude concerning my reasonable interpretation of your post to be referencing double jeopardy.
If one is not sure about what another is said it is always best to ask rather than assume. Doing so avoids situations such as these.

Whatever the case, it's clear interacting with you in this thread is no longer useful. Have a good night, G.
Interacting with me, as well as with many others while making an assumption is never useful.

I'll note I still don't know what it does reference, if not that.
Have you thought of actually asking?
Regardless. I stated an opinion. "As far as I am concerned the Gov shouldn't get multiple chances like that."
As far as I am concerned the Gov should only get one chance at the person. If they can not do it in the time legally allotted, that is it. The person should walk.
If the Government wants it's citizens to follow the law it needs to set the example, not have a double standard that allows them to get away with not following the law.
It wouldn't be double jeopardy because the Governement messed up so badly that it never got to place the person in jeopardy in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom