• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No, really, another race hoax

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
One after another like a parade the school race hoaxes come, mostly college but this time younger.

How many times does this have to happen in the glaring absence of real race stuff like that, till people assume the sensible thing and ignore it as a hoax?

It rarely ever happens for real, but plenty of fake ones though.

Last edited:
One after another like a parade the school race hoaxes come, mostly college but this time younger.

How many times does this have to happen in the glaring absence of real race stuff like that, till people assume the sensible thing and ig ore it as a hoax?

I remind the readers that sometimes these have serious consequences if it's believed for very long. When will we stop giving this nonsense credibility until proven? Oh that's right, never, because race baiters will jump in no matter what the proof and stir up anger and who knows what else. They want it to be true to keep the anger stirred up.

Where were Jussie Smollet and Elizabeth Warren when this fake hate speech was first discovered? We need to get serious about these kinds of allegations.

How many times does this have to happen in the glaring absence of real race stuff like that, till people assume the sensible thing and ignore it as a hoax?
There are at least 300,000,000 people in this country.

Most of them have learned to look at one another and just roll their eyes when they hear about another probable hoax.

They know that these hoaxes are for publicity or good old moola.

Heck! If you think that the hoaxes and constant whining about being mistreated are bad today, you ain't seen nothing yet!

I don't see anything in the article which confirms the note was made up or written by an African American and cites anonymous sources. If this tweet is correct, some Hispanics also self identify as white as Hispanic is the culture not the race

I remind the readers that sometimes these have serious consequences if it's believed for very long. When will we stop giving this nonsense credibility until proven? Oh that's right, never, because race baiters will jump in no matter what the proof and stir up anger and who knows what else. They want it to be true to keep the anger stirred up.
1647901019428.png

Yeah....there was a time when I thought I was a SJW.
I mean....who doesnt want to make the world a better and more equitable place right?
But I got over that after the Mike Brown thing and all the rioting and looting that followed. The ruining of a cops life because he did his job.
Then when a black cop shot a black criminal I was told that was still "racism" because "systemic racism". I saw what bullshit it all was and got over it pretty quick.
I think many others are getting over it too, but theres been a lot of damage done and race relations have been set way back because of this nonsense.

How many black men went to jail because of false accusations based on there race?

Your repugnant, blatant racism is on full display again.

Whether or not the story you posted, courtesy of the far right total shit source, The Blaze, proves that the racist graffiti was the work of an African American girl attending the school (it doesn’t) does not change the fact that the vast majority of racially motivated intimidation/assaults reported are proven legitimate. A fact that has been irrefutably proven to you by me, personally.

Most of them have learned to look at one another and just roll their eyes when they hear about another probable hoax.

Heck! If you think that the hoaxes and constant whining about being mistreated are bad today, you ain't seen nothing yet!
You have no idea what most Americans think about anything.

I don't see anything in the article which confirms the note was made up or written by an African American and cites anonymous sources. If this tweet is correct, some Hispanics also self identify as white as Hispanic is the culture not the race

Add to that, the local radio host that purports to have gotten information from four sources saying that it was a hoax has been fired twice for making racist comments. Not exactly a credible source, but hey, it’s The Blaze so …

I'm sure I don't have to flag this for any of you, but I will. Know what his sole motivation in making the thread was?

Saying that. Downplaying hate crime. Do you want to know the motive for that? Wellllll, take a look at some of the many threads he's created about here's this one black guy that did a crime and draw your own conclusions.

I'm not sure you need to. It's not like there's any innocent explanation. He didn't collect data on the total hate crimes reported, determinations to charge hate crimes after investigation, and then compare that to the number of discovered hoaxes.

He just says "very rare" because his only motive was to make people think that hate crimes are all hoaxes. Sorry, not "all", but almost all. Right? Gotta include that disclaimer, so people won't reject it all out of hand?

So much race crime that Jussie Smollet had to hire 2 black guys to attack him for being black and gay.

Your repugnant, blatant racism is on full display again.

Whether or not the story you posted, courtesy of the far right total shit source, The Blaze, proves that the racist graffiti was the work of an African American girl attending the school (it doesn’t) does not change the fact that the vast majority of racially motivated intimidation/assaults reported are proven legitimate. A fact that has been irrefutably proven to you by me, personally.
Nonsense race baiting as usual. I didn't say a word about assaults, that is just your dishonest spin to place the race card.

Nonsense race baiting as usual. I didn't say a word about assaults, that is just your dishonest spin to place the race card.
As much time as you spend peddling racist garbage, the least you can do is to learn the meanings of terms that you use.
0DE58C6F-4DB5-4CAF-B41E-EFAAE76A2398.jpeg
Very clearly, my accurate comment was not “race baiting”.

d

As much time as you spend peddling racist garbage, the least you can do is to learn the meanings of terms that you use.
View attachment 67381333
Very clearly, my accurate comment was not “race baiting”.
Yes it is. Word meanings vary, it's used the way I use it now, learn to live with it.

It also means those play the race card out of their arse.

A racist note in a school restroom?

Worthy of national attention!!!!!!!!!

/s

Yes it is. Word meanings vary, it's used the way I use it now, learn to live with it.

It also means those play the race card out of their arse.
Continue on being deliberately ignorant. It goes well with your racism. 👍

A racist note in a school restroom?

Worthy of national attention!!!!!!!!!

/s
About as worthy as countless fake race stories the left has made national over and over.

About as worthy as countless fake race stories the left has made national over and over.
So you're admitting it's not worthy, or that the others are?

Back
Top Bottom