• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No president in history have ever been treated this way by the media...

The difference is that much of the lying left wing media denies that it is left wing and biased. You’d have to be a complete ****ing moron to think negative coverage of Obama was anywhere near as prevalent as what Trump has gotten. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was no (or very little) media bias?
I see what Trump has gotten [sic] as possibly just deserts.

It's in media bias forums... I just found it funny trump always complaining about how unfair he's treated when Obama was way worse. They complain about him wearing a tan suit and the choice of mustard he wanted.

Yes complaining about wearing a tan suit is way worse than trying to put the man in jail.

Open your eyes please.

Fox News in particular in many of his official speeches.
I seriously doubt that Obama ever mentioned Fox News in any of his speeches. You, of course will prove me wrong with a link to a transcript.

That's complete nonsense. No president has been as constantly attacked by the media as Trump. Stephen Colbert nightly bashes Trump.

The difference I see is the Conservatives complain about things when the other side is in power but the Liberals actively try to destroy the Conservatives when they are on power.

Nobody tried to destroy Obama when he was in office.

It is not even close, the coverage and treatment the two received.

I seriously doubt that Obama ever mentioned Fox News in any of his speeches. You, of course will prove me wrong with a link to a transcript.

Are you too young to remember?

Do your own homework.

Donald Trump. The biggest VICTIM our country has.

Are you too young to remember?

Do your own homework.
I'm older than you and apparently have a better memory.

Why would I search for something that I know doesn't exist?

Yes complaining about wearing a tan suit is way worse than trying to put the man in jail.

Open your eyes please.

Like when a sitting president is actively trying to get people arrested? That doesn't alarm you?

The media doesn't control what law enforcement does. His own doj got the investigation going and they were never going to arrest him. Doj guidelines buddy. A lot of his allies got arrested though...

The MSM treated Obama with kid gloves. Never had to account for his actions or inactions. The MSM has been FAR tougher on Trump. Not even close.
Trump is a complete failure--250,000 dead Americans would agree, if they were not too dead to speak.

Hmm you seem to misunderstood the reason I made this thread. It's trump who's always saying that line but I was just pointing out how the right wing media crazed obsession with Obama with the smallest thing like the type of mustard he wants to eat.

Trump media coverage been negative because of his own self. He's puts out negativity then gets negative coverage and then complain why he gets negative coverage.

Sorry I did misunderstand your point. I slapped my face for you,

Cheney shot his buddy during a hunting outing, his buddy got on the news and apologized for getting in the way. Now that's a good republican.
Cheney was a lot like Twump, wannabe dictators

The MSM treated Obama with kid gloves. Never had to account for his actions or inactions. The MSM has been FAR tougher on Trump. Not even close.

What enchanted you?

Hard hitting journalism....:/

To be fair many worked for Obama or now continue to work for Obama in the current media swamp.

24th Journalist to Work for the Obama Administration

"Here's a non-exhaustive list of journalists who switched to working for the government. Our updated count includes people like Lumpkin and Morrell, plus new additions:

• Earlier this month, Douglas Frantz went to work for the State Department, too, as assistant secretary of state for public affairs. Frantz took a couple spins through the revolving door between the media and the executive branch, the Huffington Post noted. For decades, Frantz reported for publications like The New York Times and the Los Angeles Times until 2009, when he got a job as an investigator for the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which was chaired by then-Sen. John Kerry. In May 2012, Frantz got a job as The Washington Post's national security editor.
  • Boston Globe online politics editor Glen Johnson went to work for Secretary of State John Kerry in January as a senior adviser.
  • In February 2012, Stephen Barr went to work for the Labor Department as senior managing director of the Office of Public Affairs. Barr had written the Federal Diary column for The Washington Post, which he retired from in 2008.
  • The Washington Post's Shailagh Murray became Vice President Joe Biden's communications director in March 2011.
  • Rosa Brooks, an author who was a columnist for the Los Angeles Times, was counselor to Michele Flournoy, the undersecretary of defense for policy, from April 2009 to July 2011. Brooks now writes for Foreign Policy.
  • In February 2010, Desson Thomson went to work as a speechwriter for the U.S. ambassador to the U.K., Louis Susman. Thomson had been a film critic for The Washington Post until 2008.
  • Roberta Baskin, who worked as a TV journalist and ran the Center for Public Integrity, went to work for the Department of Health and Human Services in August 2009 as a senior communications adviser.
  • Washington Post Outlook section deputy editor Warren Bass went to work for then-UN ambassador Susan Rice in January 2009 as director of speechwriting and senior policy adviser. He now works for the RAND Corporation.
  • Education Week reporter David Hoff went to work for the Education Department in May 2009.
  • Sasha Johnson, who worked for CNN as a senior political producer, became a spokeswoman for the Department of Transportation in May 2009, and, recently moved to be the chief of staff for the Federal Aviation Administration"

Last edited:
It’s not about race, it’s about ideology. I notice Trump bed wetters are fine with all sorts of sex and race based insults when it’s a conservative woman or black person.

Except you description is not what happened. There is plenty to criticize him for, why lie so much? It will damage your soul.

"the media are too lazy and those suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome are too nasty and small-minded to look deeper. The truth is, Trump has often used those same convulsive gestures to mimic the mannerisms of people, including himself, who are rattled and exasperated.

Why couldn't the mainstream media look this up? Gavin McInnes of TheRebelMedia.com and Taki's Magazine did, and he has the video evidence to show that Trump has a history of flailing his arms to make a point. It isn't something he reserved for Kovaleski.

McInnes wasn't alone — Catholics 4 Trump ably made the same case. So have others. If these people could do the research, why couldn't the legacy media, with all its resources, do the same?

And here's another point: Why have we seen no images of Kovaleski moving the way Trump is moving? In every video and photograph of Kovaleski we've seen, he is calmly standing still with his right arm held firm against his chest. He's not waving his arms uncontrollably.

Why would Trump imitate a man who has difficulty moving at least one of his limbs by madly thrashing his own?

The answer to all these questions is this: The media and their political handlers constructed a fake news talking point against Trump and ran with it. The truth would have derailed their anti-Trump, anti-Republican, anti-conservative agenda."
Fake News: Trump Did Not Mock Disabled Reporter And Other Lies From The Left

Clinton and both Bush’s wore tan suits also.

It wasn’t about the color of the suit. It was about the color of the man wearing it.

That's complete nonsense. No president has been as constantly attacked by the media as Trump. Stephen Colbert nightly bashes Trump.

Colbert is a comedian, not a reporter.

Do late night talk shows have to be "fair and balanced" now?

Neither Congress nor the media
gave Trump the customary
"Honeymoon" period.

They were hunting him since his victory
over Hillary.

Tell me it ain't true.

Moi

Colbert is a comedian, not a reporter.

Do late night talk shows have to be "fair and balanced" now?
No but that has nothing to do with my point. Its bash Trump daily.

No but that has nothing to do with my point. Its bash Trump daily.

So what? Its a talk show, not the news, talk shows made jokes about Bill Clinton back in the 90s, are we going to say that was political bias now? No, that would a stupid argument.

This just seems like whining complaining about Colbert being mean your super hero Trump. Grow up and get a thicker skin.

If you don't like Colbert, don't watch him, he is not a reporter.

Oh the irony...

I don't understand the point you were trying to make?

What do clips of republican pundits, politicians, and conservative political opinion shows have to do with the mainstream news media?

Let me guess... You all still don't know the difference between political opinion shows and hard news programs.

I don't understand the point you were trying to make?

What do clips of republican pundits, politicians, and conservative political opinion shows have to do with the mainstream news media?

Let me guess... You all still don't know the difference between political opinion shows and hard news programs.

How many conservatives are in hard news programs rather than in political opinion shows?

Neither have been really attacked on any matters of substance.

So what? Its a talk show, not the news, talk shows made jokes about Bill Clinton back in the 90s, are we going to say that was political bias now? No, that would a stupid argument.

This just seems like whining complaining about Colbert being mean your super hero Trump. Grow up and get a thicker skin.

If you don't like Colbert, don't watch him, he is not a reporter.
You choose to ignore the obvious-that the media has been non-stop Trump hate for four years.

Trump is a complete failure--250,000 dead Americans would agree, if they were not too dead to speak.
Ah the same tired lie. When you can prove that a democrat in office would have lead to less deaths, then we will pay attention to what is nothing more than a bald-faced lie

Back
Top Bottom