• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"NO NEW INFORMATION" about the Beast Of Benghazi, Yeah Right!

TheHammer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The nation watches as the leftist media takes up verbal arms in alliance and support for Hillary Rotten Clinton the “Beast Of Benghazi.”

“NO NEW INFORMATION” showing any wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton was the cry from leftist media. They failed to mention that there was plenty of new information in the House summary report on Benghazi for the vast majority of the American public that didn’t heve the time to spend watrching the House’s hearings on Benghazi and only watched the leftist media’s planned ignorance and even disregard of those hearings on the evening news.

For those of us that did watch the House’s hearings on Benghazi, I shall admit that I was already totally convinced that Hillary Clinton was a total incompetent in providing the security that Ambassador Stevens had ask for endlessly. I already knew from watching the hearings that Hillary Clinton went straight into “politics mode” as soon as the attack on Benghazi were known to her. The Beast Of Benghazi quickly called a meeting where attempts to save the Ambassador and Americans in Benghazi were put on the back burner while they discussed the presentation of a bogus lie for the media that a video downgrading Islam was responsible for the attack that wasn’t planned terrorist attack, but a simple spontaneous reaction to the video, a narrative they projected in the media far beyond all evidence that showed it to be a bald face lie.

The reasoning behind the lie of course was to cover for a President Obama who was campaigning for a second term as President across America preaching his false gospel to the brain-dead loyalist that he had defeated terrorism and it was in a serious decline. The reason being another fact that I already knew.

:beatdeadhorse

All hat and no cattle!

Your exciting in depth elaborating argument opposed to the thread is breathtaking. Typical of brainwashed leftist. No rational arguments, just silent denial and or unfounded accusations.

All hat and no cattle!

Your exciting in depth elaborating argument opposed to the thread is breathtaking. Typical of brainwashed leftist. No rational arguments, just silent denial and or unfounded accusations.
Hey, you never know, maybe that is a symbol for Hillary, not a dead horse but a dead donkey? Of course it would have been much easier to identify the deceased if the symbol had huge cankles... plus, maybe they still need to notify next of kin and Bill cannot be found, is off galavantin as usual...

Doesn't matter how many investigations happen, you'd decided the truth long before the first one.

The nation watches as the leftist media takes up verbal arms in alliance and support for Hillary Rotten Clinton the “Beast Of Benghazi.”
No one cares.

/thread

“NO NEW INFORMATION” showing any wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton was the cry from leftist media. They failed to mention that there was plenty of new information in the House summary report on Benghazi for the vast majority of the American public that didn’t heve the time to spend watrching the House’s hearings on Benghazi and only watched the leftist media’s planned ignorance and even disregard of those hearings on the evening news.

For those of us that did watch the House’s hearings on Benghazi, I shall admit that I was already totally convinced that Hillary Clinton was a total incompetent in providing the security that Ambassador Stevens had ask for endlessly. I already knew from watching the hearings that Hillary Clinton went straight into “politics mode” as soon as the attack on Benghazi were known to her. The Beast Of Benghazi quickly called a meeting where attempts to save the Ambassador and Americans in Benghazi were put on the back burner while they discussed the presentation of a bogus lie for the media that a video downgrading Islam was responsible for the attack that wasn’t planned terrorist attack, but a simple spontaneous reaction to the video, a narrative they projected in the media far beyond all evidence that showed it to be a bald face lie.

The reasoning behind the lie of course was to cover for a President Obama who was campaigning for a second term as President across America preaching his false gospel to the brain-dead loyalist that he had defeated terrorism and it was in a serious decline. The reason being another fact that I already knew.

Well, at least we know the melodramatics are covered.

Doesn't matter how many investigations happen, you'd decided the truth long before the first one.

And your evidence of that "IS?"

All hat and no cattle!

It is a dead horse because nothing is going to come of it. I'm not a leftist nor am I in denial or making any accusations.

Wrong, Americans care.

"Lovin Eyes Never See!" If Hillary was a Republican and The congressional hearings were conducted by the Democrats, She's already be impeached or jailed or the cries for same would be deafening.

It is a dead horse because nothing is going to come of it. I'm not a leftist nor am I in denial or making any accusations.

Nothing will come of it because people like you ignore and accept incompetence and corruption in government. You vote in the duopoly's rigged elections and put these incompetent crooks in office.

Apparently, you had no relatives die in Benghazi and other Americans don't matter, huh?

The Ambassador's kin did and they say "back off." Don't they matter, is your hate too overpowering?

Apparently, you had no relatives die in Benghazi and other Americans don't matter, huh?

So what are we actually going to do? Are we going to zombify the dead and bring them back to life? Are we going to nuke Benghazi? Are we going to continue to pontificate for political gain and waste other people's money?

Strange comment seeing how there isn't any new damning information cited in your OP.

Seven Benghazi investigations, and your lot couldn't come up with a single chargeable offense. And it's "brainwashed leftists" who are in "denial"?

So what are we actually going to do? Are we going to zombify the dead and bring them back to life? Are we going to nuke Benghazi? Are we going to continue to pontificate for political gain and waste other people's money?

I know. An eighth Benghazi investigation!

This time we'll look for nano-thermite charges.

Back
Top Bottom