• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Need to Worry about Climate Change ( God Said So)

Lord Tammerlain

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Informed Comment: Thoughts on the Middle East, History and Religion

John Shimkus (R-Ill.), who will seek the Energy and Commerce Committee chairmanship maintains that we do not have to worry about climate change because God promised in the Bible not to destroy the world again after Noah’s flood.

Well there you have it right from the honourable Shimkus's mouth, we dont have to worry about Climate change

Informed Comment: Thoughts on the Middle East, History and Religion

John Shimkus (R-Ill.), who will seek the Energy and Commerce Committee chairmanship maintains that we do not have to worry about climate change because God promised in the Bible not to destroy the world again after Noah’s flood.

Well there you have it right from the honourable Shimkus's mouth, we dont have to worry about Climate change

He should read Revelation. Especially the part about the meteor that burns up all the grasses.

He should read Revelation. Especially the part about the meteor that burns up all the grasses.

He might be one of the "Left Behind" types looking forward to the Revelation times

There is little hope for the world with these kinds of leaders in power.

It wouldn't be any better with OwlGore in power.

It wouldn't be any better with OwlGore in power.

Who was talking about Al Gore? No one.

Thanks for inserting something completely irrelevant into this thread.

I've never understood this view. To me, it completely reverses the core tenets of literally every religion:
1) You have free will, but
2) There are consequences for your actions.

If you **** this up, you will suffer for it. That's all religion in one sentence.

I prefer my leaders to make decisions based on quantifiable facts, rather than fairy tales.

Who was talking about Al Gore? No one.

Thanks for inserting something completely irrelevant into this thread.
You were the one who generalized the discussion when you said
I merely pointed out that there are wannabe leaders on the other side of the issue that are as bad or worse.

You were the one who generalized the discussion when you said

I merely pointed out that there are wannabe leaders on the other side of the issue that are as bad or worse.

Except the part where Al Gore has decades of work done by scientists to base his opinion on instead of his personal opinion about what an omnipotent being might or might not do, yeah those are totally equivalent!

:roll: The neverending straw man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom