• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No need to put boots on the ground anymore ......... these actions kill more humans you know fathers, mothers and children who dislike war

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No need to put boots on the ground anymore, our subs, ships and airplanes will handle this. This will become a USN-USAF operation, our ground troops have been through enough already of over 20 years of unwinnable wars.

these actions kill more humans you know fathers, mothers and children who dislike war and not enough of
the fukers pushing these endless violent excursions.

Politicians seem to escape what they do to others. Peace would most likely prevail once we exclude politicians from the decisions of promoting war in hopes of ruling the world's natural resources.

No need to put boots on the ground anymore, our subs, ships and airplanes will handle this. This will become a USN-USAF operation, our ground troops have been through enough already of over 20 years of unwinnable wars.

The idea that one can win a war via air power alone has never been proven.

Handle what? Liberating resource rich nations?
fair question ......... I am not in favor of either.

As I have stated I favor kidnapping Putin and the like then hiding them for hostage. Then I favor reducing the military budget by 50% for openers. Yes I still favor closing 500 military bases immediately located abroad. The I favor cutting off the sales of weapons.

Then I favor nationalizing the fossil fuel industry ........ of course I favor phasing out nuke power.... this is after all necessary to build nuke weapons.

Then maybe last not least I favor elected officials and their immediate family members cannot have Wall Street portfolios and no one can participate in the field to insider trading.

Then I favor busting ALEC for pushing UN-American Activity such as killing the GOP, June 6th ...........

ALEC is leading the charge to over throw the government perhaps maybe outlaw the USA Government. Make it illegal.

ALEC is also warehouse of misinformation on many issues.

ALEC is the monster threat to the USA quality of life and the majority of the USA in general if not the world......Hitler type tendencies.

We need to realize they are here to take over and yes it can happen in the USA.

fair question ......... I am not in favor of either.

As I have stated I favor kidnapping Putin and the like then hiding them for hostage. Then I favor reducing the military budget by 50% for openers. Yes I still favor closing 500 military bases immediately located abroad. The I favor cutting off the sales of weapons.

Then I favor nationalizing the fossil fuel industry ........ of course I favor phasing out nuke power.... this is after all necessary to build nuke weapons.

Then maybe last not least I favor elected officials and their immediate family members cannot have Wall Street portfolios and no one can participate in the field to insider trading.

Then I favor busting ALEC for pushing UN-American Activity such as killing the GOP, June 6th ...........

ALEC is leading the charge to over throw the government perhaps maybe outlaw the USA Government. Make it illegal.

ALEC is also warehouse of misinformation on many issues.

ALEC is the monster threat to the USA quality of life and the majority of the USA in general if not the world......Hitler type tendencies.

We need to realize they are here to take over and yes it can happen in the USA.

OK. Sounds reasonable.

*backing away slowly....not making eye contact*

The idea that one can win a war via air power alone has never been proven.
when was the last war won ....... with boots on ground, air support and naval support = none in the last 50 years

when was the last war won ....... with boots on ground, air support and naval support = none in the last 50 years

Gulf War not ringing a bell?

The idea that we’d win more wars with LESS resources is pretty funny though.

Back
Top Bottom