• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

No, Moore! Writer demands apology

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Source: The Age

The American author Ray Bradbury has demanded that Michael Moore return the title of his classic novel Fahrenheit 451.

Bradbury, whose science-fiction tome Fahrenheit 451 was published in 1953, blasted Moore, whose politically explosive film Fahrenheit 9/11 opened in North America this weekend, for using the title without permission and asked for an apology and for the film's name to be changed. "It's not a nice thing he has done," Bradbury, 83, said. "My book is known all over the world and that title is my title."

Bradbury said he wanted a public apology from director and author, who published a book last year slamming the Administration of President George Bush.

Moore's representatives did not return calls for comment as his movie opens across North America.

I've said it before... and I'll say it again....

Michael Moore = idiot

Thanks... I feel better now...

Moore, you are an E de aught!!
rs003.jpg

this guy has no sense. All he is doing is getting his name out there. Remember, there is no such thing as bad publicity!

Michael Moore made a lot of money and will continue to make as long as we continue to discuss his productions. You're calling him an idiot and you fell right into his game. Keep talking about him....

Back
Top Bottom