• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No matter how many times I watch this video I still can't believe it's not satire

Bum

I survived. Suck it, Schrodinger.
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I had to go and create a Not the Bee Youtube channel because Facebook wouldn't let me embed this dang video.

Anyway, the following video is an unintentional satirical masterpiece. I simply cannot believe it's real [Language warning]:

Let's unpack it and break the whole thing down to reveal its full glory.
First off, we've got this group of attractive folks blocking a gas station with their raised fists protecting them from all forms of oppression, when a big truck pulls up like "Hey, I need some gas."

Springing to action, the brave protesters band together by holding hands in a surefire effort to block the brand new Ford Super Duty F-250 diesel from entering.

Let's do a reaalll quick search on the engine specs of that monster truck they're trying to stop with their bodies and sheer willpower:

1,050 lb-ft of torque 🤣 Yeah GOOD LUCK!

I still have no idea what their agenda and narrative is supposed to be. :shrug:

I had to go and create a Not the Bee Youtube channel because Facebook wouldn't let me embed this dang video.

Anyway, the following video is an unintentional satirical masterpiece. I simply cannot believe it's real [Language warning]:

Let's unpack it and break the whole thing down to reveal its full glory.
First off, we've got this group of attractive folks blocking a gas station with their raised fists protecting them from all forms of oppression, when a big truck pulls up like "Hey, I need some gas."

Springing to action, the brave protesters band together by holding hands in a surefire effort to block the brand new Ford Super Duty F-250 diesel from entering.

Let's do a reaalll quick search on the engine specs of that monster truck they're trying to stop with their bodies and sheer willpower:

1,050 lb-ft of torque �� Yeah GOOD LUCK!

I still have no idea what their agenda and narrative is supposed to be. :shrug:

Well...I am quite the dumbass.....I failed to attach the link:

No matter how many times I watch this video I still can't believe it's not satire | Not the Bee

One thing I noticed is that a few of these protesters were carrying lit cigarettes around gas pumps. That makes them even more stupid.

Freedom, get to risk my own life, etc. [insert anti-masker slogans here]

Miami American-Cubans showws how to deal with such a situation correctly in accordance with law:

Protester OK after being hit by SUV in pro-Trump caravan during rally in downtown Miami – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

The police determined the driver acted in a legal manner.

I recall prior to any of this drilling into my kids as each comes old enough to drive that they NEVER stop for anyone trying to block them in the road to avoid being car jacked, kidnapped, and/or killed by a criminal/criminals standing in the road. Standing in the road to block cars is a crime so anyone trying to block you is by definition a criminal engages in criminal activity and criminal activity specifically against YOU.

:doh

Stupid comes in all colors, sizes and political ideology; that was a significant demonstration of superior stupidity and ignorant idiocy.

I never understood the point of protestors attempting to block vehicles; If the goal is to make people aware of your cause and sway them to support you, it seems like it would be counter productive to piss off those same people by attempting to impede their freedom of movement.

Just my take on it.....dont annoy me if you want my support.

I never understood the point of protestors attempting to block vehicles; If the goal is to make people aware of your cause and sway them to support you, it seems like it would be counter productive to piss off those same people by attempting to impede their freedom of movement.

This is what happens, when people that have NEVER had any power, experience it for the first time.

"Protesters" tire quickly of chanting slogans so they usually, quickly move to violating the law to incite a conflict with any police who might try to enforce the law against blocking streets, vandalism, arson etc.

Last edited:
And they wonder why people call them "libtards".

I've never wondered. Children talk like that, and conservatives think like children.

:doh

Stupid comes in all colors, sizes and political ideology; that was a significant demonstration of superior stupidity and ignorant idiocy.

Yes, colors and sizes--- I agree. "Political ideology".... well, me thinks the stupid gene is much more significantly represented on the left side of the spectrum. Right is right, and left is....well, mostly wrong.

This video is a great example of the current psycological anomally presented by histrionic mass victim hood syndrome. You gave them all trophies for losing, you sent them all checks in the mail, you gave them a free cell phone, you told them they were all "special", and now they would not know what it means to have a rational thought even if one climbed up their backends and laid eggs.

You do realize that the web site that produced that video is a satire site, don't you?

The leftist idiots in this country still apparently don't understand that 'peaceful protest' does not give you the right to impede impair or attack individuals and their rights.

Florida has recently made some strong statements on the idiot leftists and their actions. Protest peacefully all you like. Violate the law, block streets, commit acts of violence, rob, loot, etc...bad shits going to happen to you.

You do realize that the web site that produced that video is a satire site, don't you?
What part of the video do you find fake or satirical?

Back
Top Bottom