• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Man's Sky

There is also an "augment storage" option that is ghosted out so I can't see what it does. I just changed to an old game and brought a 48/8 slot A-class hauler in. It allows an extra slot at a cost of 90 million units, but only a tech slot so it appears they stuck with the 48 slot limit.

It appears the slots are incremented at 5 million each counting the tech slots.

I cant find my freighter in the old game. Had it before this current update. I have five more ships in it including three of four S-class. I was count to see what they do.

So I found a game with a s-class exotic I had. A 19/6 slot. 25 total. Slot upgrades started at 7 million to go to 26 total. To took that exotic to 40 slots. Slot increments in price went up by 1 million until they cost 25 million, then they increment by 5 million each.

I wonder if it will keep in a save?

I stopped and reloaded as I lost the transition from 1 to 5 million increments, but it let me go over 20 tech slots also.

Check this out:

9dNqdtz.jpg

OK, Playing arounf with different ships.

It let me take a B-Class Explorer and upgrade from 36 slots to 48/14. It appears 48 cargo and 14 slots are the max, but yesterday, I had 20 or more tech slots on a Exotic.

The B-Class also costs 25,000 nanites to upgrade to A class.

I don't think I have a game with a c-class anywhere.

It maxed out at 21 tech slots for an exotic:

mI8LEq4.jpg

OK, I had a C-Class 15 slot fighter. Upgrade to B class is 10,000 nanites. These small fighters max out at 25 storage and 7 tech slots.

Back
Top Bottom