• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Labels

laska

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I like what this organization is attempting to do. I think I'll email them my creative public policy ideas. I have like the perfect blending of conservative/liberal policies. Huntsmen ignored my emails though during the primaries :2razz:

No Labels: Stop Fighting. Start Fixing.

I agree and I just signed up. But I doubt most people want solutions - they would rather have positions and then they can attack "the other guy".

I like what this organization is attempting to do. I think I'll email them my creative public policy ideas. I have like the perfect blending of conservative/liberal policies. Huntsmen ignored my emails though during the primaries :2razz:

No Labels: Stop Fighting. Start Fixing.

Interesting, I will have to keep an eye on this and see if they make any headway.

Back
Top Bottom