• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Justice, No Peace

I was driving around today and saw a far out of state license plate where they had written on the back car window, No Justice, No Peace. It got me thinking. Many cars and signs have said the same thing. If they don't get THEIR justice, there will be no PEACE. And yet they are referred to as "peaceful protesters" even when they tell you up front that there will be no peace. How can they be peaceful protesters when they tell you there will be no peace?
You seem to be missing a Fundamental Point, I would be shocked but ...meh

It's pretty amazing that in the middle of a pandemic that has killed Americans in six figures and occasionally four figures on any given day, the stories that consume people are about protesters breaking windows.

I kinda think his story is missing some fundementals of the whole truth. Why was it “out of town” plates? Gee, they’re antifa invaders and they’re driving in from out of town, for some reason, to protest his town’s racism.

I think there’s more to this story.

I kinda think his story is missing some fundementals of the whole truth. Why was it “out of town” plates? Gee, they’re antifa invaders and they’re driving in from out of town, for some reason, to protest his town’s racism.

I think there’s more to this story.
Agree there may well be other forces working in the background. But my point was that they miss the point of what No Justice, No Peace really means.

Agree there may well be other forces working in the background. But my point was that they miss the point of what No Justice, No Peace really means.

OH, of course. they miss the point on all of it, purposely. If you insist that a bunch of armed dudes storming a fed building is FREEEEDOM, why are Black people who feel their lives are in danger “rioters?”

Garbage. They don’t care.

OH, of course. they miss the point on all of it, purposely. If you insist that a bunch of armed dudes storming a fed building is FREEEEDOM, why are Black people who feel their lives are in danger “rioters?”

Garbage. They don’t care.
There ya go, right to the point. For the right there is no difference between the people marching peacefully and rioters. Interesting statistic, this year over 100 times people have driven into groups of people protesting.

There ya go, right to the point. For the right there is no difference between the people marching peacefully and rioters. Interesting statistic, this year over 100 times people have driven into groups of people protesting.

Cowardly pieces of shit. Look at Rittenhouse: only a bunch of losers would insist the dude with the AR firing at ****ing skaters is the big badass warrior man.

Cas? We need a billion more of YOU.

Cowardly pieces of shit. Look at Rittenhouse: only a bunch of losers would insist the dude with the AR firing at ****ing skaters is the big badass warrior man.

Cas? We need a billion more of YOU.
No, we don't need more of that. Confused child with a gun, if he had stayed home 2 people would be alive today.

Who - the random person you saw driving, who you also assumed or followed around to conclude they were also a “peaceful” protestor?
Ummmmmmmmmmm, if you watch the news this saying is all over the place. Guess you aren't very informed.

YOU seem to be missing the fundamental point. Protesters themselves said no justice, no peace. So, obviously if they want no peace then they are not peaceful protesters.

YOU seem to be missing the fundamental point. Protesters themselves said no justice, no peace. So, obviously if they want no peace then they are not peaceful protesters.

You're really winding yourself up over this.

It's a sign, a bumper sticker. What are some other interpretations of its meaning?

You literally can't think of any--only that the grandma behind the wheel wants blood?

I was driving around today and saw a far out of state license plate where they had written on the back car window, No Justice, No Peace. It got me thinking. Many cars and signs have said the same thing. If they don't get THEIR justice, there will be no PEACE. And yet they are referred to as "peaceful protesters" even when they tell you up front that there will be no peace. How can they be peaceful protesters when they tell you there will be no peace?

Sometimes you gotta throw the tea in the harbor.

Have a problem with that? Take it up with the founding fathers.

Putting aside the fact that this is just another moronic smear thread based on an anecdote you made up, the sign you saw does not mean "do what I want or I'll burn your store down". It means "we'll keep protesting until something is done about this."

But, the "protests" always result in burning shit down...lol

You're really winding yourself up over this.

It's a sign, a bumper sticker. What are some other interpretations of its meaning?

You literally can't think of any--only that the grandma behind the wheel wants blood?
The meaning is clear. No justice, no peace. I didn't make it up. They did.

Sometimes you gotta throw the tea in the harbor.

Have a problem with that? Take it up with the founding fathers.
There may be life on both Mars and Venus.

The meaning is clear. No justice, no peace. I didn't make it up. They did.

You can really only come up with one meaning? That's it?

It looks more like you're willfully painting yourself into a corner, by trying to convince yourself.

Putting aside the fact that this is just another moronic smear thread based on an anecdote you made up, the sign you saw does not mean "do what I want or I'll burn your store down". It means "we'll keep protesting until something is done about this."

Why would anyone who doesn't want "justice" give a crap if they merely "protest"?

Was the driver wearing a ***** hat? Otherwise, I'm not getting the connection.

You can really only come up with one meaning? That's it?

It looks more like you're willfully painting yourself into a corner, by trying to convince yourself.
There is only one meaning. No justice, no peace. They're the ones who said it.

Was the driver wearing a ***** hat? Otherwise, I'm not getting the connection.
The driver has nothing to do with it. These signs are everywhere, on cars, being carried around during protests, everywhere. This is not about one car. Everyone with a sign, and there are a whole lot of them, say no justice, no peace.

The driver has nothing to do with it. These signs are everywhere, on cars, being carried around during protests, everywhere. This is not about one car. Everyone with a sign, and there are a whole lot of them, say no justice, no peace.
This post makes absolutely no sense. Congratulations.

Good grief, they don't mean no peace in the sense of violence, no Peace means they are not going away, they will nag us and yell at us, until we do the right thing. I support that, and it is their Right. Thought you would have figured that out on your own, Open Your Eyes and Ears.

I'm taking them at their word. They say no peace, therefore they are obviously not peaceful protesters.

Slow down, MR. First show me that you understand what a logical contrapositive is.

Good grief, they don't mean no peace in the sense of violence, no Peace means they are not going away, they will nag us and yell at us, until we do the right thing. I support that, and it is their Right. Thought you would have figured that out on your own, Open Your Eyes and Ears.
They say no peace. No peace means no peace. Then they try to call themselves peaceful protesters.

Back
Top Bottom