• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Global Warming, Global Cooling Instead [W:398]

Just 6 down is the Same Story by another POS Tabloid. (DailyMail)
http://www.debatepolitics.com/environment-and-climate-issues/172154-and-now-its-global-cooling.html
("cooling" with "Ice up 60%")
and by Code1211 http://www.debatepolitics.com/envir...ll-time-record-high-ice-extent-antarctic.html
But hey, the whole section is a giant duplicate Blog of another Blog, wattsupwiththat, which also encompasses the Majority of several other people's OPs/posts here.
And Many before that by Lowdown under various "Climate headline you won't see Part ###" bylines that are hard to see because the actual topic isn't discernible from those titles.

Last edited:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/environment-and-climate-issues/172154-and-now-its-global-cooling.html
and by Code1211 http://www.debatepolitics.com/envir...ll-time-record-high-ice-extent-antarctic.html
But hey, the whole section is a giant duplicate Blog of another Blog, wattsupwiththat, which also encompasses the Majority of several other people's OPs/posts here.
And Many before that by Lowdown under various "Climate headline you won't see Part ###" bylines that are hard to see because the actual topic isn't discernible from those titles.

And in all of the threads, you came there long enough to complain and add nothing of substance.. Prove his posts wrong then dude... Really...

It's arrant nonsense, there's nothing of substance to disprove. One incidence doesn't reverse a trend, and this particular incidence is coming off a record low. It's still below the 20 year average of satellite observations.

It's arrant nonsense, there's nothing of substance to disprove. One incidence doesn't reverse a trend, and this particular incidence is coming off a record low. It's still below the 20 year average of satellite observations.

Trend is that temps are actually going down over the last 15 years.

And in all of the threads, you came there long enough to complain and add nothing of substance.. Prove his posts wrong then dude... Really...
Like everything you post - combative and empty.
In my previous post in this section a few days ago I noted it had become Blog.
This is Indisputable. Just look 'Lower down' the page.
Previous to that, ALL my posts in the section had lots of meat.. as they do Everywhere else on this board. Perhaps the Most substantial/least frivolous of anyone's board-wide.
However, because of what has Obviously happened to this section I (and I think 2 others) have withdrawn from it - except to point out that Continuing Debacle.
(Manc has answered the OP's Duplicate non-point already)

Previous to that, ALL my posts in the section had lots of meat.. as they do Everywhere else on this board. Perhaps the Most substantial/least frivolous of anyone's board-wide.
However, because of what has Obviously happened to this section I (and I think 2 others) have withdrawn from it - except to point out that Continuing Debacle.

:eek:t: And do you care to answer the post?

Trend is that temps are actually going down over the last 15 years.
1. http://www.debatepolitics.com/envir...-more-comedy-gold-un-ipcc.html#post1062221801

2. Manc Already answered your non-point, AS I SAID In my last.
Mebbe Read Before you post your Straight-down-the-line Knee-Jerk Right Wing Creationist Goofy politics.
What JOKE.

3. I suggest again, therefore you not only read Before posting a New string Next Time... but read my Extensive posts on this particular subject.
I'm not going to repost the last few pages here because of your Incompetence.
Tho I have relinked for you one point.

You pop down here with a MindLESS DUPLICATE string as if you've got a scoop. Then, like several other science-Ignorant Teas Partiers, it's back up to your Creationism and... "Obama sucks" etc.

Only on a message board with thoughtless posters could this encounter/mismatch take place.

I'm Not indulging/encouraging this Unabashed/Unregulated Lowdown BLOG and neither are several others.
(I believe 2 more have withdrawn from this BLOG at my urging as well)
Again and Finally, Goodbye to EC section until someone starts exercising control of this Disgraceful BLOG.
No more content until some semblance of order is established here.

Last edited:
1. http://www.debatepolitics.com/envir...-more-comedy-gold-un-ipcc.html#post1062221801

Mebbe Read Before you post your Straight-down-the-line Knee-Jerk Right Wing Creationist Goofy politics.
What JOKE.

3. I suggest again, therefore you not only read Before posting a New string Next Time... but read my Extensive posts on this particular subject.

You pop down here with as MindLESS duplicate string as if you've got a scoop. Then, like several other science-Ignorant Teas Partiers, it's back up to your Creationism and... "Obama sucks" etc.

Only on a message board could this encounter/mismatch take place.

I'm Not indulging/encouraging this Unabashed/Unregulated Lowdown BLOG and neither are several others. Bye.

It was a brand new article posted today, excuse me for not reading every thread imaginable. Why don't you just answer or not post at all.

What JOKE.

You pop down here with as MindLESS duplicate string as if you've got a scoop. (then, like several other NON-science-Ignorant Teas Partiers, back up to your 100% Creationist politics/"Obama sucks" etc.)

Only on a message board could this encounter/mismatch take place.

I'm Not indulging this Lowdown BLOG and neither are several others.

Instrumental temperature record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

10 warmest years on record (°C anomaly from 1901–2000 mean)

Year - Global - Land - Ocean

2010 0.6590 1.0748 0.5027
2005 0.6523 1.0505 0.5007
1998 0.6325 0.9351 0.5160
2003 0.6219 0.8859 0.5207
2002 0.6130 0.9351 0.4902
2006 0.5978 0.9091 0.4792
2009 0.5957 0.8621 0.4953
2007 0.5914 1.0886 0.3900
2004 0.5779 0.8132 0.4885
2012 0.5728 0.8968 0.4509

The issue with statements like this is that warmest and warming,
are as different as fast and accelerating.
So a phrase like "warmest" is a point in time, not a change in value over time.

This is the same statement I made in your link,
http://www.debatepolitics.com/envir...-more-comedy-gold-un-ipcc.html#post1062221801
You did not contest my statement then, and while the temperature may not be going down,
it also has not gone up since about 2000.

I have always believed, all other things being equal, that higher CO2 levels mean higher temperatures sooner or later. I don't know and do not believe anyone else can make more than I wild guess on what CO2 level increase correlates to what increase in temperatures. I firmly believe that sacrifices by the West are useless and even possibly harmful without sacrifices from the developing world.

Arctic sea ice up 60 percent in 2013 | Fox News

Guess we won't burn up from all of our carbon emissions after all..... :shrug:

Things just aren't going according to plan!:lamo

A crisis for the credibility of IPCC:
Governments footing the IPCC bill are demanding 1,500 changes to the upcoming Fifth Assessment Report. Why? Because report is not explaining the apparent pause in warming.
Crisis meeting to be held later this month.
Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists - Telegraph

The link I posted was to the National Snow and Ice Data Center which operates under the auspices of NASA, not WUWT.

Do you have an authority that you would prefer above that one?

And it is also above the last 6 years at the North pole and greater than any year EVER at the South pole.

The only way to deny these facts is deny facts.

Very scientific in an AGW Science kind of a way.

I have always believed, all other things being equal, that higher CO2 levels mean higher temperatures sooner or later. I don't know and do not believe anyone else can make more than I wild guess on what CO2 level increase correlates to what increase in temperatures. I firmly believe that sacrifices by the West are useless and even possibly harmful without sacrifices from the developing world.

The part about reducing CO2 here not being impactful without reductions around the world is probably true.

However, the Green house effect of CO2 has run its course. We must Double the concentration of CO2 increase the temperature by that method even one degree.

Also, it runs against the logic of the AGW Diehards to consider that every Ice Age has started at the time when the CO2 concentration was at the highest point during any particular interglacial.

Finally fighting to maintain the climate at the point we are currently at assumes two things:

1. This is the most ideal climate ever and any change is injurious.
2. Mankind has the ability to control and direct the climate of the planet.

Both of these assumptions are not proven or even logical.

What JOKE.

You pop down here with a MindLESS DUPLICATE string as if you've got a scoop. Then, like several other science-Ignorant Teas Partiers, it's back up to your Creationism and... "Obama sucks" etc.

Only on a message board with thoughtless posters could this encounter/mismatch take place.

I'm Not indulging/encouraging this Unabashed/Unregulated Lowdown BLOG and neither are several others.
(I believe 2 more have withdrawn from this BLOG at my urging as well)
Again and Finally, Goodbye to EC section until someone starts exercising control of this Disgraceful BLOG.
No more content until some semblance of order is established here.

[h=2]UAH August: Roy has spoken 0.158C[/h] 10 September, 2013 (10:23) | Betting | By: lucia
Roy has announced the August UAH TTL anomaly: 0.158C. That’s down relative to June and July, so it looks like the heat hiding in the ocean didn’t emerge in August. Well… there is still September. Or perhaps next year. Or the next.
Read more »
:peace

However, the Green house effect of CO2 has run its course. We must Double the concentration of CO2 increase the temperature by that method even one degree.

Maybe, according to one or more of thousands of models. The one thing I do know is there is no solution this side of a catastrophic trade war. The global warmists and the anti-China trade folks oughta form a partnership. GW Bush was right on Kyoto.

Combative? LOL, I asked you to prove his posts wrong then instead of just popping in to insult...

Combative would be if I told you you're a troll... But I didn't I asked you to rpove him wrong instead of complaining about his posts. Obviously you can't debate his posts so we can all make our own judgements..

No Global Warming, Global Cooling Instead

The link I posted was to the National Snow and Ice Data Center which operates under the auspices of NASA, not WUWT.

Do you have an authority that you would prefer above that one?

So you think the NSIDC is a credible organization?

Because there is no doubt in their mind that AGW exists.

http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/climate-change.html

But that's because they are scientists.

So you think the NSIDC is a credible organization?

Because there is no doubt in their mind that AGW exists.

Snow, Ice and Climate Change :: NSIDC

But that's because they are scientists.

So what? They receive funding because of "climate change" what do you expect? Before the AGW scare they had a smaller budget, after they have the budget to monitor snow and ice 24/7 all over the globe. WHat do you think they watch it for?

He wasn't claiming they were correct in all things, or their opinions were the law. He was asking another poster if he didn't like that particular source or wanted another one...Try and stay on topic goofs..

The climate is always changing and the earth has been in a warming cycle since the end of the last ice age. I always said warming is good, when things start going the other direction is when I will worry. I hope this growing ice thing is just a blip and it continues to melt next year.

Here's the truth about environmentalists who fear monger about global warming: they couldn't care less about global warming.

There are scientifically proven ways to cool the earth that don't involve weaning the earth's 'sphere of CO2, that environmentalists are against because, for example, the earth's 'sphere would be muddled... The earth's 'sphere must be returned to a pristine state!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom