• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

No functioning democracy in US

Tovarish

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
b5b314bdbf0b8a85dc45dcf45ab299dc.png

Recognition of an old man who has nothing and no one to fear, caused a scandal, and it's natural. The fact that democracy in America killed, many say, but it is accepted hush, and those at risk of squeak instantly thrown into a ditch or declared crazy. But the former president, and even (accepted by all) decent man who puts integrity above all else, strike out and can not be forgotten, and because he recently went through all kinds of surveys and senile insanity not detected. So, his opinion can not be hidden under the carpet. But the need to hide. For the white house would be foolish to demand from others, what is nope in America. In this connection require an explanation: they say, was not right, got a little excited, did say not that. And the arguments - (a) and what he's ever said such a "context", (b) are not he in a line of "great presidents" is not included, what for to listen to him? Mr. Carter said exactly what said. No functioning democracy in US: Carter - The Hindu And the image of a "redneck with peanut fields" is no steeper than the image of "retarded cowboy, with Dad's ranch." The main thing is that he, Jimmy Carter was the last president of the United States, who lived by the laws of the old American democracy, till its New Order, has not canceled. New Order has not changed anything. He's just a real approved the rules of real life. A sweet words about democracy....- As long as idiots do not yet extinct.

The last POTUS to go up against the NWO to any extent was JFK. 'Nuff said

All since then have been in complete agreement with the puppeteers.

The last POTUS to go up against the NWO to any extent was JFK. 'Nuff said

All since then have been in complete agreement with the puppeteers.

Yes. Probably so. JFK - The latter who had his own policy. But Jimmy Carter was the last president of the United States, who lived by the laws of the old American democracy.

The next anti-democratic step...Identifying the Mark of the Beast

I am an atheist, so on principle I would never worship anyone, or even say that I do, in order to be authorized to receive anything else in exchange (such as a mark). I would resist a tyranny that made me worship another person in order to buy and sell.

Recognition of an old man who has nothing and no one to fear, caused a scandal, and it's natural. The fact that democracy in America killed, many say, but it is accepted hush, and those at risk of squeak instantly thrown into a ditch or declared crazy. But the former president, and even (accepted by all) decent man who puts integrity above all else, strike out and can not be forgotten, and because he recently went through all kinds of surveys and senile insanity not detected. So, his opinion can not be hidden under the carpet. But the need to hide. For the white house would be foolish to demand from others, what is nope in America. In this connection require an explanation: they say, was not right, got a little excited, did say not that. And the arguments - (a) and what he's ever said such a "context", (b) are not he in a line of "great presidents" is not included, what for to listen to him? Mr. Carter said exactly what said. No functioning democracy in US: Carter - The Hindu And the image of a "redneck with peanut fields" is no steeper than the image of "retarded cowboy, with Dad's ranch." The main thing is that he, Jimmy Carter was the last president of the United States, who lived by the laws of the old American democracy, till its New Order, has not canceled. New Order has not changed anything. He's just a real approved the rules of real life. A sweet words about democracy....- As long as idiots do not yet extinct.

You missed forums, this should have been posted in the conspiracy forum.

I am an atheist, so on principle I would never worship anyone, or even say that I do, in order to be authorized to receive anything else in exchange (such as a mark). I would resist a tyranny that made me worship another person in order to buy and sell.

You probably did not make war? I ask this because in war there is no atheists. (Like in airplanes "American Ayrlines". *laughs*)

'Worship' comes in many forms. The current mantra of *Hope and Change* is blindly worshiped by many despite it's lack of substance.

The ACA is an example of the tyranny you mention.

Just curious. Are you Russian? Your user name is phonetically 'friend' in Russian.

'Worship' comes in many forms. The current mantra of *Hope and Change* is blindly worshiped by many despite it's lack of substance.

The ACA is an example of the tyranny you mention.

ACA? American Chiropractic Assoc? What?

Anyway, all completely irrelevant. "The Mark" requires acknowledging a man as god in order to receive it. Not worshipping "hope and change" (how completely laughable is that!!!?).

ACA? American Chiropractic Assoc? What?

Anyway, all completely irrelevant. "The Mark" requires acknowledging a man as god in order to receive it. Not worshipping "hope and change" (how completely laughable is that!!!?).

For those in Rio Linda ACA = ObamaCare

And you're right worshiping him is laughable.

For those in Rio Linda ACA = ObamaCare

And you're right worshiping him is laughable.

PPACA? Whatever. Did you think you somehow cleverly made a point? Maybe in teenager land.

PPACA? Whatever. Did you think you somehow cleverly made a point? Maybe in teenager land.

I simply used it as yet another example of our failing republic.

You're the one who seems to think I was joking.

End is nigh.

Not to mention that it would be impossible to keep people from purchasing and selling goods.

Democracy lives in America as long as you don't rock the boat to an extreme and if you do you will die and never be found. It is a form of rule apporpiately entited, "survival". It overrules every form of government known to man.

Back
Top Bottom