• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Fly Zone Fight Russian Genocide with Impunity

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
No Fly Zone Fight Russian Genocide with Impunity:

By not letting people evacuate, Russia plane to bomb them in their cities, thus committing genocide.

With such behavior, we may establish a no-fly zone with impunity.

Let him try to escalate.

Putin was worried about what Ukraine was going to do to him before, what's it going to do now?

Putin wasn't worried about Ukraine, that was a lie, he was worried about his greed and evil triumph.

What's stopping Germany, France, and Poland from establishing whatever they want to do?

Why do democrats want to entangle us in every armed conflict on the other side of the planet?

What's stopping Germany, France, and Poland from establishing whatever they want to do?

Why do democrats want to entangle us in every armed conflict on the other side of the planet?
Bullshit
You people don’t want to get involved since your Führer Trump kisses Putin’s ass.
Fascists love fellow fascists

? ??? Bush went into Iraq, twice and Afghanistan, are you talking about Viet Nam and Korea? I don't know who that was, two Republicans and two Democrats, but Republican started and ended it. Truman Democrat got us started in Korea.

So, lately, you got to do what you got to do.

Bullshit
You people don’t want to get involved since your Führer Trump kisses Putin’s ass.
Fascists love fellow fascists
Putin was all wound up, they would get their places birth after birth, now all smashed.

The only way to enforce a no-fly zone is to actively engage Russian aircraft who violate it.

Which is a war-starter between NATO and Russia.
NATO already has war with Russia.

The only way to enforce a no-fly zone is to actively engage Russian aircraft who violate it.

Which is a war-starter between NATO and Russia.
You come and do that to my neighbor, you have war with me.

No Fly Zone Fight Russian Genocide with Impunity:

By not letting people evacuate, Russia plane to bomb them in their cities, thus committing genocide.

With such behavior, we may establish a no-fly zone with impunity.

Let him try to escalate.
As the NATO aircraft would not be bombing Russian positions to allow the refugees escape, I see a no fly zone would not help. The Russians are not using there AF for the most part.

I do agree with the toughest sanctions we can muster, nuke the Russian economy. We need to be giving the Ukrainians what ever they need, excluding NATO troops for NOW.

War is on your doorstep, if you don't sweep it, it will come inside.
War is not on NATO’s doorstep. The treaty agreement that could be used could be the promise that was made in exchange for ukraine giving up its nuclear weapons.

Back
Top Bottom