• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'No differences' between children of same-sex and opposite-s

Re: 'No differences' between children of same-sex and opposite-sex parents

I do not think that the language "missed" the periods of stricter societal codes and personal ethics at all. It just focused on the fact that we are somewhere in the more liberal space, but by no means exceptionally liberal. The implication being that, what we consider "modern" or "progressive" or the right ethical balance is neither new nor particularly liberal in comparison. Lacking an absolute measure it might even be bad by destabilizing out societal basis. I once read a treatise by Huxley on that, where he believes that history shows a certain tendency for societies to fall after a short while following their becoming lax on sexual (and other) behavior. I never checked it out, but Huxley said he had. And He was something of a libertine, it is said.

Fascinating. What societies fell shortly after becoming lax in their sexual behavior? Did you get that far?

CNN isn't accurate. It's fund by feminazis and idiots.

CNN isn't accurate. It's fund by feminazis and idiots.

Actually, the report is absolutely accurate. Those who don't agree are uneducated and ignorant on the issue.

If you were a decent human being, you would stop ****ting all over our forum with your stupid and morally bankrupt ideas.

Most people's great grandparents would be of the same opinion.

Back
Top Bottom