• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No cushion for the Trump recession: Why this one could be worse than 2008

You personally? Maybe not....couldn't tell you to be honest.

Conservatives in general? You bet your ass they did. Also noted is that you said 2.1 GDP growth was ideal.....there were a multitude of conservatives that called that anemic growth when it happened during Obama's tenure.

Simple point, you might be asking? That the same or better economic numbers were achieved during the last administration and they were called bad. Now, they are the ideal, even though Trump didn't start out with the worst economic conditions since the Dustbowl, though he is doing his level best to get us back there.

I asked him to prove what he wrote about me...
Carry on.

I asked him to prove what he wrote about me...
Carry on.

To be fair, he did say "you people".

So think the royal "you" and not the personal.

That said, you COULD simply say that you personally didn't think those numbers were bad when Obama was achieving them, though you risk getting your conservative card pulled for saying that blasphemy in public.

Boy this crap is never ending...... But which one is it now? Recession or Racist? Guess it depends on the day.
Hair on fire busting through glass windows! The anti-Trump folks in a perpetual fit....... :caution:

Both.

Were you so dismissive in 2008? Some countries are still in recovery from the recession that your fiscal incompetence foisted on the world. Thanks, America:thumbs:

Nope. Yup. :usflag2:

Last edited:
Prove I said that...

You can't. You're just shooting **** in the wind hoping it finds the right target.

Ahh, so you claimed all along that Obama's economy was "strong?"

Ahh, so you claimed all along that Obama's economy was "strong?"

You have a hard enough time expressing your own words so probably not a good idea attempting to speak for me. :lol:

You have a hard enough time expressing your own words so probably not a good idea attempting to speak for me. :lol:

I didn't. I asked a question.

You're unwilling to answer. I'll let people come to their own conclusions as to why.

So speak for yourself.....like I said earlier....all you have to do is say that you were cheerleading these numbers when they were occurring under Obama, if that is indeed the case. If you werent, then at least own the hypocrisy of cheerleading them now.

Its not that hard. Put on your big boy pants and make your stance apparent.

So speak for yourself.....like I said earlier....all you have to do is say that you were cheerleading these numbers when they were occurring under Obama, if that is indeed the case. If you werent, then at least own the hypocrisy of cheerleading them now.

Its not that hard. Put on your big boy pants and make your stance apparent.

Why do you want me to say something I have never discussed on this forum before?

You're dismissed.

Why do you want me to say something I have never discussed on this forum before?

You're dismissed.

Well, fisrt off, you got mad because he used the phrase "you people" as if he was making it solely your belief. Then, when asked if you actually belong in the group of "you people", you get all pissy and say you never said that.

Given everything else you DO show support for, to claim its not fair to assume you were among those that were berating Obama for the same number wouldnbe laughable. Top that with the fact that its been requested that you make your stance know so this doesnt happen in the future, you sure know how to tell a joke.

Back
Top Bottom