• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No collusion ?

Pedestrian

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
So before he took a job managing Trump’s campaign, Manafort worked alongside a known Russian intelligence agent for years and years to elect candidates with pro-Russian policies.

He continued to work with him while directing the Trump campaign. The fact that this relationship had been going on for so long is being presented as the defense. How could these two men be colluding, your honor? They had a business partnership dating back many years !

GOP Senator?s Manafort Defense is Hilariously Incriminating

So before he took a job managing Trump’s campaign, Manafort worked alongside a known Russian intelligence agent for years and years to elect candidates with pro-Russian policies.

He continued to work with him while directing the Trump campaign. The fact that this relationship had been going on for so long is being presented as the defense. How could these two men be colluding, your honor? They had a business partnership dating back many years !

GOP Senator?s Manafort Defense is Hilariously Incriminating

This does NOT explain:

A. Benghazi

B. Her emails

C. Benghazi

D. Benghazi

E. Slenderman The Kenya Muslim.

F. Suck it Trebek!

G. Benghazi

H. Benghazi

I. Bigfoot

J. Nostradamus

K. Whitewater

L. Benghazi

M. Vince Foster opr any of the other THOUSANDS of folks HIL-Monster personally murdered.

N. Beghazi

O. Benghazi

P-Z Giving ALL of Americas Nuclear resources to rusher!

PS, BUT HER EMAILS!

So obviously this is a nothingburger cuz Trump is the most honest patriot, and greatst president/human being/ superhero ever! Dumm librul!:lamo

"Officer, I can explain why I bought meth from that dealer. He and I have known and done business with each other for years. Wait, why are you placing me under arrest?"

Sounds like Manafort better call Saul.

This does NOT explain:

A. Benghazi

B. Her emails

C. Benghazi

D. Benghazi

E. Slenderman The Kenya Muslim.

F. Suck it Trebek!

G. Benghazi

H. Benghazi

I. Bigfoot

J. Nostradamus

K. Whitewater

L. Benghazi

M. Vince Foster opr any of the other THOUSANDS of folks HIL-Monster personally murdered.

N. Beghazi

O. Benghazi

P-Z Giving ALL of Americas Nuclear resources to rusher!

PS, BUT HER EMAILS!

So obviously this is a nothingburger cuz Trump is the most honest patriot, and greatst president/human being/ superhero ever! Dumm librul!:lamo

I for about 5 minutes, had a cringe being an old school repub from Mich., (way back a very close relative worked for

Geo. Romney, a good decent successful businessman who was gov.)

I now look forward to 2020 (knowing full well the right of today (GOP) wouldn't vote to remove John Dillinger

or Al Capone. It is starting then, that the US should truly enjoy watching the republican party go the way of the Whigs,

into the dustbin of history.

Back
Top Bottom