• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Bottom For How Low Trump Will Go

digitusmedius

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump Is Recruiting 'Observers' To Stop Clinton From 'Rigging' The Election

There's no question about it: Der Drumpf is hoping to incite violence in his effort to corrupt the political process. He knows who's listening to him and he's encouraging that segment of his voters who've been itching for a race war for decades. This is how a fascist bigot works his crowd. Voter fraud is a stinking lie (just one of the continuous flow of them from his filthy mouth).

There's no question about it: Der Drumpf is hoping to incite violence in his effort to corrupt the political process. He knows who's listening to him and he's encouraging that segment of his voters who've been itching for a race war for decades. This is how a fascist bigot works his crowd. Voter fraud is a stinking lie (just one of the continuous flow of them from his filthy mouth).

Good thing democrats would never do such a thing...

hqdefault.jpg

From the article:

"We are going to do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election,"

That doesn't sound like Trump's hoping to incite violence.

Good thing democrats would never do such a thing...

hqdefault.jpg

Ooooo, scary black men...ooooooooooooo. Not a shred of voter fraud or even voter intimidation despite rightwing lying about it for, what now, 8 years ever since that picture was taken? You are as predictable as the tides.

Ooooo, scary black men...ooooooooooooo. Not a shred of voter fraud or even voter intimidation despite rightwing lying about it for, what now, 8 years ever since that picture was taken? You are as predictable as the tides.

So white people observing the polls is violent but the black panthers doing so with stun batons is "peaceful". Go take you race baiting trash elsewhere.

From the article:

"We are going to do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election,"

That doesn't sound like Trump's hoping to incite violence.

You think he or his supporters really think they're subject to any laws on this matter? As of right now he's getting creamed in polls in PA, OH, etc, etc. For him to raise the specter of some kind of rigging is to play right into the racism, resentment and willingness to believe any lie he says on the part of his supporters. They've already been fed and sold on this lie of vote rigging or fraud in the black communities for a long time so he's stoking that bigotry and anger in his zealots.

Last edited:
So white people observing the polls is violent but the black panthers doing so with stun batons is "peaceful". Go take you race baiting trash elsewhere.

Oh, it's "stun" batons now, is it? You people are a hoot.....and not entirely a funny one. I'm sure you'll have no problems with white gun freaks toting the AR-15s around outside the polling stations in Nov. though, right?

Nothing he said shows a call for violence. :roll:

I don't believe their will be cheating. Despite his rhetoric I don't think he really believes it either. It's just too difficult to do in a meaningful way in a national election.

IMO he is trying to combat the anti-Trump media by motivating people who may be thinking it's not worth voting because predictions say he will lose.

It's like in the past when during an actual election news reports of early leads in the eastern states affected voter turnout in the west, often de-motivating people who think their candidate is going to lose.

He really needs to get his supporters to go out and vote and I think as usual he is pulling out all the stops to do so.

Last edited:
I don't know. But I highly doubt they're gonna start a riot or anything like that.

Start or incite....makes no difference. That's what Drumpf is calling for. To give him the benefit of the doubt is to have ignored everything he's been saying for the past year and a half. Isn't it a bit odd, though, that he only started bringing up this "rigged" election meme since he's been plummeting in the polls? C'mon, open your eyes and ears to what's going on not what you wish it was. It doesn't take a "Trump-hater" as you were described by a Trump supporter to be able to smell this skunk.

Oh, it's "stun" batons now, is it? You people are a hoot.....and not entirely a funny one. I'm sure you'll have no problems with white gun freaks toting the AR-15s around outside the polling stations in Nov. though, right?

What do you call it a "friendship stick"?

black-panther-thugs-2.jpg

Look Adolf I have already told you to goose step the racism out of here. Voter intimidation is intimidation no matter what race is doing it.

Start or incite....makes no difference. That's what Drumpf is calling for. To give him the benefit of the doubt is to have ignored everything he's been saying for the past year and a half.

I very much doubt that this is going to happen anyways.

I'm pretty positive that not many Trump supporters will show up to participate in this.

You're talking the man waaaaaay to seriously. You shouldn't even be complaining, it's a political party that you're against where he grabbed the steering wheel and drove the vehicle into a tree. Donald Trump is the GOP counterpart of Jerry Springer. I wouldn't be surprised if a 2017 television contract hasn't already been written.

Nothing shows a call for violence. :roll:

I don't believe their will be cheating. It's just too difficult to do in a meaningful way in a national election.

I do believe he is trying to combat the anti-Trump media by motivating people who may be thinking it's not worth voting because predictions say he will lose.

That won't stop Trump or his supporters for continuing to claim there's cheating, unless of course, he starts getting a lead in the polls. It's naive in the extreme to think his zealots aren't hearing the dog whistle. Have you not been listening to them at his rallies? They're hysterical. And he's really good at raising their hysteria levels.

I very much doubt that this is going to happen anyways.

I'm pretty positive that not many Trump supporters will show up to participate in this.

I don't know. If the Anointed One says it's required....

You're talking the man waaaaaay to seriously. You shouldn't even be complaining, it's a political party that you're against where he grabbed the steering wheel and drove the vehicle into a tree. Donald Trump is the GOP counterpart of Jerry Springer. I wouldn't be surprised if a 2017 television contract hasn't already been written.

Everyone has understimated Drumpf's skill at demagoguery. To dismiss his ability to rouse his rabble is a grave mistake.

What do you call it a "friendship stick"?

Look Adolf I have already told you to goose step the racism out of here. Voter intimidation is intimidation no matter what race is doing it.

You've already demonstrated your irrational fear of black men wearing black and giving people fierce looks. Does that woman in the picture look intimidated to you? She's talking to someone on the phone, isn't she? Why isn't she running for her life? Try again, sport.

Isn't it a bit odd, though, that he only started bringing up this "rigged" election meme since he's been plummeting in the polls?

It's not odd at all, really. He's plummenting in the polls (for now), so it's pretty obvious why he's claiming the whole thing's rigged now.

That won't stop Trump or his supporters for continuing to claim there's cheating, unless of course, he starts getting a lead in the polls. It's naive in the extreme to think his zealots aren't hearing the dog whistle. Have you not been listening to them at his rallies? They're hysterical. And he's really good at raising their hysteria levels.

Maybe because the Democrats already got caught cheating this election cycle. What exactly would stop them from doing it again in the general?

I will be happy to stand at my local precinct in Michigan and observe to see if the election is being stolen. I charge $450.00 per day and I can submit a resume of extensive election day experience in countless elections as both an observer and participant.

p.s. I do require a half hour for lunch and then again for dinner.

I will be happy to stand at my local precinct in Michigan and observe to see if the election is being stolen. I charge $450.00 per day and I can submit a resume of extensive election day experience in countless elections as both an observer and participant.

p.s. I do require a half hour for lunch and then again for dinner.

In most jurisdictions you'll get more like $100. One of the things I hate about politics across the political spectrum is people wanting something for nothing. Try getting a PAID position with any viable presidential campaign and let me know how it goes. Connected consultants gobble up all those millions in campaign contributions and skilled people who want a normal wage get nothing.

$450 per day is very reasonable. It's less than what I get at my regular job. I'm assuming that $450 per day is for a ten hour work day.

Trump is lying about this too. It is not easy to vote 10 times, ID's or not.

Election experts agree that voter impersonation fraud — which voter-ID laws are meant to address — is exceedingly rare and the most inefficient way to steal an election. Every state requires some proof of identity at the polls, whether it’s providing your name and address at the correct precinct, signing a matching signature, or showing a form of ID (a voter registration card, utility bill or driver’s license). “Donald Trump said people are voting 10 times — I’d like to see him try to do that,” says Lorraine Minnite, a political scientist at Rutgers University at Camden and the author of “The Myth of Voter Fraud.”

If Trump wanted to vote 10 times in New York — a state that requires voters to sign their names at the polls rather than show a photo ID — he’d have to vote in 10 different places, know the names and addresses of nine other registered voters in nine other precincts, be able to forge their exact signatures, and know that they hadn’t voted yet. Each fraudulent vote would carry a penalty of five years in jail and a $10,000 fine, plus additional state penalties.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/05/donald-trump-is-wrong-rigging-an-election-is-almost-impossible/?utm_term=.1048b0fb1b3b

In most jurisdictions you'll get more like $100. One of the things I hate about politics across the political spectrum is people wanting something for nothing. Try getting a PAID position with any viable presidential campaign and let me know how it goes. Connected consultants gobble up all those millions in campaign contributions and skilled people who want a normal wage get nothing.

I figure somebody worth upwards of 8 billion can afford to pay. Besides, I have been an active Democrat my entire life and know how to steal elections with the best of them ...... at least thats what I have been told. So that makes me somewhat of an expert deserving the much higher per diem. ;)

It's not odd at all, really. He's plummenting in the polls (for now), so it's pretty obvious why he's claiming the whole thing's rigged now.

Exactly. He's already trying to lay the ground work for delegitimizing the election results in the (apparent) likelihood of a blow-out result in Nov. He knows his supporters have violent tendencies and are easily provoked. To dismiss the threat he's presenting here is to be naive in the extreme.

Back
Top Bottom