• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No Bottom For How Low Trump Will Go

Hillary Clinton literally has roving gangs patrolling the streets pressuring people to vote correctly.

See, this is the sort of person Trump is hoping to provoke and why this thread has validity. Someone who so fervently believes these lies about voter fraud by dems (when what little there is is nearly all by republican operatives) that he manufactures even more outlandish exaggerations about it. This is the sort of "second amendment person" he's trying to whip up.

I figure somebody worth upwards of 8 billion can afford to pay. Besides, I have been an active Democrat my entire life and know how to steal elections with the best of them ...... at least thats what I have been told. So that makes me somewhat of an expert deserving the much higher per diem. ;)

I have worked elections in the past, busting people like you. Since Ted Cruz isn't on the ballot, my price would be $800 . You work cheap. I'm as honest as the day is long. However, there's no law against taunting an opponent to violence, then getting them arrested.

Maybe because the Democrats already got caught cheating this election cycle. What exactly would stop them from doing it again in the general?

Oh, Bull ****. You're exactly the kind of person Trump hopes will either rise to violence himself or encourage others to do it using this lie. Thanks for validating the truth of my OP.

I will be happy to stand at my local precinct in Michigan and observe to see if the election is being stolen. I charge $450.00 per day and I can submit a resume of extensive election day experience in countless elections as both an observer and participant.

p.s. I do require a half hour for lunch and then again for dinner.

I hope you're not expecting Drumpf to pay you.

Trump Is Recruiting 'Observers' To Stop Clinton From 'Rigging' The Election

There's no question about it: Der Drumpf is hoping to incite violence in his effort to corrupt the political process. He knows who's listening to him and he's encouraging that segment of his voters who've been itching for a race war for decades. This is how a fascist bigot works his crowd. Voter fraud is a stinking lie (just one of the continuous flow of them from his filthy mouth).

The problem is less that he is offering his political services to a given segment of the electorate, even if you do not think highly of those folks. The problem is that populism is becoming the legitimate political currency. We have left far too many issues go bad and ignored the dangers related to altering the Constitution by stealth instead of taking the voters along. When Trump alludes to people taking the matter in hand, the reaction is more telling than the statement. Everyone assumes it is assassination he is asking for. That means the people are extremely excited to the point of hysteria or at least think that the population might become violent. That is a very sick society, we are seeing.

That two populists and an almost certain crock could have been so successful, that the population could have nominated the two candidates is horrifying. That is the problem her and not Trump using poor judgement in the platform he chose to introduce a very urgent question. The country is split on elementary and fundamental questions that bare no compromise in the eyes of many citizens. We are swimming in very dangerous water and we had better be honest about discussing the consequences of continuing down the road we are on.

It is easy to vote 10 times. Just request absentee ballots and fill them in.

Please try that scam this year and see what happens. Then let us know which prison you're in so we can send you holiday and birthday cards while you're there.

When Trump alludes to people taking the matter in hand, the reaction is more telling than the statement. Everyone assumes it is assassination he is asking for. That means the people are extremely excited to the point of hysteria or at least think that the population might become violent. That is a very sick society, we are seeing.

That's because he's using the very same language that gun freaks in this country use to claim they have unlimited rights to own any ****ing weapon they want--i.e., to resort to turning those weapons against the government if they don't get their way by due political process. He's not even really subtle about it. At least his target audience sure as hell knows what he means.

It is easy to vote 10 times. Just request absentee ballots and fill them in.

How are you going to receive those ballots? Steal them out of the addressee's mailboxes? And then you need to forge their signatures. Not to mention it would take millions of fraudulent ballots to change the outcomes.

The problem is less that he is offering his political services to a given segment of the electorate, even if you do not think highly of those folks. The problem is that populism is becoming the legitimate political currency. We have left far too many issues go bad and ignored the dangers related to altering the Constitution by stealth instead of taking the voters along. When Trump alludes to people taking the matter in hand, the reaction is more telling than the statement. Everyone assumes it is assassination he is asking for. That means the people are extremely excited to the point of hysteria or at least think that the population might become violent. That is a very sick society, we are seeing.

That two populists and an almost certain crock could have been so successful, that the population could have nominated the two candidates is horrifying. That is the problem her and not Trump using poor judgement in the platform he chose to introduce a very urgent question. The country is split on elementary and fundamental questions that bare no compromise in the eyes of many citizens. We are swimming in very dangerous water and we had better be honest about discussing the consequences of continuing down the road we are on.

In other words, "I think my party is going to lose and I don't think it is fair". You need to get used to losing, if there is anything the country is fed up with it is the Republican party. It is their meltdown that is causing the problems. I also ask what has Hillary done to you?

I have worked elections in the past, busting people like you. Since Ted Cruz isn't on the ballot, my price would be $800 . You work cheap. I'm as honest as the day is long. However, there's no law against taunting an opponent to violence, then getting them arrested.

There is the difference between a Democrat and a Republican. Our demands are average working persons standards. ;)

In other words, "I think my party is going to lose and I don't think it is fair". You need to get used to losing, if there is anything the country is fed up with it is the Republican party. It is their meltdown that is causing the problems. I also ask what has Hillary done to you?

I don't think he gives a **** about the party. This is all about his ego.

Even if half the attacks on Hillary had a factual basis (and it's not even close), there's no way a rational person can consider her culpable for anything. She's been the most assailed political person in modern political history and yet none of the assaults have produced any real substance. I'm not a unalloyed Clinton supporter but I know organized, vicious, lie-based character assassination when I see it. But this is what republicans and the right thing do--in fact, the only thing they're good at: personal, vicious and unrelenting attacks. It happened with Bill, Barack and now Hillary. The goal is to try to cripple a democratic presidential candidate before they even take office and the attacks are especially vicious if there's a likelihood of that candidate winning.

Last edited:
Nothing he said shows a call for violence. :roll:

I don't believe their will be cheating. Despite his rhetoric I don't think he really believes it either. It's just too difficult to do in a meaningful way in a national election.

IMO he is trying to combat the anti-Trump media by motivating people who may be thinking it's not worth voting because predictions say he will lose.

Not the point. The idea is to discourage voting by polling places.

It's like in the past when during an actual election news reports of early leads in the eastern states affected voter turnout in the west, often de-motivating people who think their candidate is going to lose.

He really needs to get his supporters to go out and vote and I think as usual he is pulling out all the stops to do so.

Backwards, you have it. Trump is trying to "de-motivate" Clinton voters by persuading them there could be controversy at the polls. Therefore, for their own peace of mind, and possible safety, they may want to stay home. It is an old GOP trick. Because of it the RNC is under a long standing federal consent decree not to participate in voter intimidation tactics. The RNC tried and failed to get the decree lifted a couple of years ago.

Backwards, you have it. Trump is trying to "de-motivate" Clinton voters by persuading them there could be controversy at the polls. Therefore, for their own peace of mind, and possible safety, they may want to stay home. It is an old GOP trick. Because of it the RNC is under a long standing federal consent decree not to participate in voter intimidation tactics. The RNC tried and failed to get the decree lifted a couple of years ago.

I did not know that about the RNC but it makes sense. It has become apparent that the "Party of No" does not really have even a desire to govern any more. They have chosen the subversion of those that wish make Govt. work for the people instead. It is a sad state of affairs for what was once a worthy opposition who brought valuable insight to the political process..

Please try that scam this year and see what happens. Then let us know which prison you're in so we can send you holiday and birthday cards while you're there.

When did I say I wanted to do it? People are acting like it's some nearly impossible feat that require Herculean effort. It's not. Besides, the easier and safer way to commit election fraud is to mess with counting the votes, not voting multiple times.

Trump Is Recruiting 'Observers' To Stop Clinton From 'Rigging' The Election

There's no question about it: Der Drumpf is hoping to incite violence in his effort to corrupt the political process. He knows who's listening to him and he's encouraging that segment of his voters who've been itching for a race war for decades. This is how a fascist bigot works his crowd. Voter fraud is a stinking lie (just one of the continuous flow of them from his filthy mouth).

Sorry, the lie is the liberals saying that voter fraud doesn't exist. Democrats feel they have a right to fraud by virtue of constant use. Dead people do vote. That's no myth. Teams of thugs do go to nursing homes to coerce old people into signing already filled out absentee ballots. The Democrat Party in California was caught sending counterfeit voter registration cards to foreign nationals. Melowese Richardson got convicted and sentence to five years for election fraud and got out after eight months and was "honored" at a Democrat function.

Election fraud is real. That's why this administration is suing states to see that the Democrats can continue to giggle about voting early and often.

Of course, I fully expect Donald Trump to engage in election fraud, too. It might be the only kind of fraud he hasn't ventured into already.

From the article:

"We are going to do everything we are legally allowed to do to stop crooked Hillary from rigging this election,"

That doesn't sound like Trump's hoping to incite violence.

Shame on you, raining on his parade!

In other words, "I think my party is going to lose and I don't think it is fair". You need to get used to losing, if there is anything the country is fed up with it is the Republican party. It is their meltdown that is causing the problems.

The voters are wishing plagues on both houses this cycle.

And besides...when the Wikileak emails came out in regards to the DNC vote-rigging, who were Sanders voters pissed off at?
Hint: It wasn't anyone in the Republican Party.

Even if half the attacks on Hillary had a factual basis (and it's not even close), there's no way a rational person can consider her culpable for anything. She's been the most assailed political person in modern political history and yet none of the assaults have produced any real substance.

Awww..is da po' ole innocent Hillary being picked on by the mean ole Republicans?

Barf! She's been nothing but a crook for 40 ****ing years!

Even John Gotti eventually gotten taken down and tossed in the slammer for good.

Good thing democrats would never do such a thing...

hqdefault.jpg

Good job. You found a photograph of black people. I'm good with google searches, but I'm not that good.

The voters are wishing plagues on both houses this cycle.

And besides...when the Wikileak emails came out in regards to the DNC vote-rigging, who were Sanders voters pissed off at?
Hint: It wasn't anyone in the Republican Party.

There was no evidence of "vote rigging" exposed in the DNC e-mails. The DNC does not have a vote only people do.
And you must have missed that by June only 8% of Sanders supporters would vote for Trump...

Donald Trump would like for Bernie Sanders supporters to ditch the Democratic Party and support him. There is very little evidence that they will do that, mind you, but it's certainly possible that they might just stay home — which would help Trump.

Well, we have some bad news for the Trump campaign. Sanders supporters aren't just rallying around Clinton; they're doing it rather quickly. And it's a big reason Clinton just extended her lead over Trump into the double digits, 51 percent to 39 percent.

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows that Sanders backers, who polls have shown were reluctant to jump over to Clinton and even flirted with supporting Trump, are coming home faster than we might have expected.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/26/donald-trumps-bad-month-just-got-worse-because-bernie-backers-just-rallied-to-clinton/

Back
Top Bottom