• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No, All Teachers Don't Deserve a Raise

I will admit I don't have any proof, but I suspect that men on average enjoy older kids more.

Dude...you might wanna rephrase that. ;) (I know you didn't mean anything by it!)

He's right, actually, more men are college professors than are high school educators than are primary school teachers than are pre-school or childcare providers. That's just common knowledge, I'm not even going to bother looking for statistics.

Considering all of the abusive counterproductive and often downright stupid homework teachers have handed out over the last 20 years I am thinking that no one deserves a raise.

I am however willing to give teachers more classroom money, AFTER we fire around half the support staff to pay for it.

We taxpayers should pocket the difference, which will be substantial.

Time to demand value for our money.

For Reals.

Teachers get paid well but things are stacked against them in big ways. More support staff are needed. Until teachers and staff get paid better the field will not be at its best. And home work is generally a school policy...

Back
Top Bottom