• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NIST's Fraudulent Report on the Collapse of WTC7 on 9/11 [W:2152,2510]

Kevin Ryan : On Why NIST's 9/11 WTC Reports are False and Unscientific

In 2002, the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) was tasked by the US Government with "determin[ing] why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed following the initial impacts of the aircraft and why and how WTC 7 collapsed." After years of work, the final reports were released (in 2005 and 2008 respectively) with the conclusion that all three had collapsed primarily due to fire. But just how "meticulous, exhaustive, and very realistic" was this research? Had it really answered all the questions and provided a trustworthy explanation that supported the official narrative of 9/11?

This week we welcome to the programme once again Kevin Ryan, co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and author of the book Another Nineteen, who joins us to share with us his assessment of the NIST reports, and why he believes them to be "false and unscientific."

[podcast]

TMR 079 : Kevin Ryan : On Why NIST's 9/11 WTC Reports are False and Unscientific

Kevin Ryan : On Why NIST's 9/11 WTC Reports are False and Unscientific

In 2002, the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) was tasked by the US Government with "determin[ing] why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed following the initial impacts of the aircraft and why and how WTC 7 collapsed." After years of work, the final reports were released (in 2005 and 2008 respectively) with the conclusion that all three had collapsed primarily due to fire. But just how "meticulous, exhaustive, and very realistic" was this research? Had it really answered all the questions and provided a trustworthy explanation that supported the official narrative of 9/11?

This week we welcome to the programme once again Kevin Ryan, co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and author of the book Another Nineteen, who joins us to share with us his assessment of the NIST reports, and why he believes them to be "false and unscientific."

[podcast]

TMR 079 : Kevin Ryan : On Why NIST's 9/11 WTC Reports are False and Unscientific

So what?

Kevin Ryan not only has less than zero credibility, he is fundamentally wrong. Like Pepper, Ryan is not even remotely qualified to even understand the NIST reports, let alone judge them. If Ryan and Pepper are the best you can do no new investigation is forthcoming.

So what?

Kevin Ryan not only has less than zero credibility, he is fundamentally wrong. Like Pepper, Ryan is not even remotely qualified to even understand the NIST reports, let alone judge them. If Ryan and Pepper are the best you can do no new investigation is forthcoming.

Somehow I just knew the first response from someone like you would be to attack the messenger. Nothing of course to discuss any of the issues he brings out. You likely never even listened to one second of the podcast.

Somehow I just knew the first response from someone like you would be to attack the messenger. Nothing of course to discuss any of the issues he brings out. You likely never even listened to one second of the podcast.

OK.... Which of his incorrect claims do you wish to discuss? And is there a transcript of the podcast for those of us who wish to read rather than go through the prattle?

Attacking the messenger is all he has. Ryan was fired for exposing the government lie.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the only tool of the loser.

Attacking the messenger is all he has. Ryan was fired for exposing the government lie.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the only tool of the loser.

No, you can try and cover it up with all the rhetoric you want, but Kevin Ryan is an ignorant crank. There is no debate on this point-it's true, and if it were 'slander' it would not be so.

"Well there were many benefits, among them obviously the seizure of natural resources in countries like Iraq, which has the world's second largest reserves of oil, and Afghanistan which has natural gas and other mineral resources. And really the fact that in our day in age, whoever controls Eurasia controls the world, so it does appear that the war on terror driven on 9/11 was motivated by the seizure of Eurasian resources and that is what we have seen happen since 9/11." -Kevin Ryan

See? Ryan is an ignorant Dip****, and as Mark so eloquently stated it, he is 'fundamentally wrong'. If you require any further examples of Ryan's poor grasp of reality, just google his name.

Get your facts straight. Ryan was fired for using UL company email to spread lies. He absolutely deserved to be fired. Any employer would have done the same.

They're so terrified of the message that it's a kill the messenger feeding frenzy. Not one post that addresses any part of the message. So predictable. In fact, this is true for EVERY single person who has any message that contradicts the official narrative. It includes over 2,200 signatories at AE911, another 1,500+ at Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report , as well as eyewitnesses who contradict the official narrative and whistleblowers. And of course every poster here who posts any contradiction. And tens of millions who KNOW the official narrative is full of lies, they're ALL "tin foil hat" wearing "conspiracy theorists" and "truthers". The pattern repeats itself in every thread.

That's right Mark, you are boring and a waste of time. Try something new for a change, such as questioning the official narrative (i.e. have a discussion on some of the issues it fails to address or is completely wrong about or is just questionable) as opposed to just defending it 24/7. Do you really believe it's all 100% fact? Do you believe there's nothing to question or worth questioning? If not, why not (that is if you answered no to the 100% fact question)?

No one needs to hear a constant regurgitation of the official narrative from you, anyone can get that information from the 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST reports. That's why many of us find you boring and a fake. A fake because you don't really want to have a discussion, you just want to spend all your time here in defense of the official narrative and the storytellers and crap on anything else, that's not real or realistic.

That's right Mark, you are boring and a waste of time. Try something new for a change, such as questioning the official narrative (i.e. have a discussion on some of the issues it fails to address or is completely wrong about or is just questionable) as opposed to just defending it 24/7. Do you really believe it's all 100% fact? Do you believe there's nothing to question or worth questioning? If not, why not (that is if you answered no to the 100% fact question)?

No one needs to hear a constant regurgitation of the official narrative from you, anyone can get that information from the 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST reports. That's why many of us find you boring and a fake. A fake because you don't really want to have a discussion, you just want to spend all your time here in defense of the official narrative and the storytellers and crap on anything else, that's not real or realistic.

He HAS questioned the "official narrative". The difference is that he has done so intelligently.

To claim he has not is a lie.

Now, do you have an INTELLIGENT COUNTER THEORY to present that 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST reports?

Oh, don't think I didn't notice that you, once again, left the FBI Report out of your little rant.

Seems like the BI report is a bit of kryptonite folks like you.

He HAS questioned the "official narrative". The difference is that he has done so intelligently.

To claim he has not is a lie.

Now, do you have an INTELLIGENT COUNTER THEORY to present that 9/11 Commission Report and the NIST reports?

Oh, don't think I didn't notice that you, once again, left the FBI Report out of your little rant.

Seems like the BI report is a bit of kryptonite folks like you.

I do, I do! :2wave:

I have a counter theory: The Official Story is a Bright & Shining Lie, and the Commission report was set up to fail, so that the guilty parties would be protected and the gullible satisfied. NIST report was simply a political document meant to please the Bush Administration which had appointed NIST's major players.

Is that good Maus? Do I get a Gold Star? :lol:

I do, I do! :2wave:

I have a counter theory: The Official Story is a Bright & Shining Lie, and the Commission report was set up to fail, so that the guilty parties would be protected and the gullible satisfied. NIST report was simply a political document meant to please the Bush Administration which had appointed NIST's major players.

Is that good Maus? Do I get a Gold Star? :lol:

Failure as usual.

You have no INTELLIGENT COUNTER THEORY.

Whining about the NIST report and the 9/11 Commision Report is NOT an INTELLIGENT COUNTER THEORY.

Making insane accusations about the NIST report and the 9/11 Commision Report is NOT an INTELLIGENT COUNTER THEORY.

An INTELLIGENT COUNTER THEORY should stand on it's own merits.

Well I beg to differ Maus--it IS intelligent to understand and admit that one has been duped.

OTOH it is embarrassingly dumb to not understand 13 years later that one has been deceived by a gang of known liars.

:roll:

Well I beg to differ Maus--it IS intelligent to understand and admit that one has been duped.

OTOH it is embarrassingly dumb to not understand 13 years later that one has been deceived by a gang of known liars.

:roll:

Again you claim to have been decieved for only 9 years by a gang of known liars known colelctively as truthers.

They're so terrified of the message that it's a kill the messenger feeding frenzy.

That is a rather irrational way of perceiving the rejection of a crank's crazy ideas.

Not one post that addresses any part of the message.

Because it's nonsense from a lunatic.

So predictable.

I hope so, because only idiots believe cranks.

In fact, this is true for EVERY single person who has any message that contradicts the official narrative.

That is because they are cranks.

And of course every poster here who posts any contradiction.

Because they get their info from cranks. Do you see the pattern here?

And tens of millions who KNOW the official narrative is full of lies...

LOL, you made that figure up.

... they're ALL "tin foil hat" wearing "conspiracy theorists" and "truthers.

Because they follow and believe cranks (note the pattern).

The pattern repeats itself in every thread.

And well it should. We can't have too many gullible individuals falling for these con-men like Jones, Gage, Griffin etc.

No.

I'd really just like to see you make a decent, rational,well-reasoned and evidence-based argument for once.

Do you see the pattern here?

Congratulations, you noticed, a true master of the obvious. That's what I've been saying since I started posting in this forum and it's also what I'm saying in the post you're responding to.

LOL, you made that figure up.

LOL, no.

I'd really just like to see you make a decent, rational,well-reasoned and evidence-based argument for once.

You first have to learn how to read English (don't forget to put your glasses on though). Then you follow that up with reading comprehension lessons. Then maybe you might be able to see. Say thank you for the tip. So when are you going to enroll into grade school?

Congratulations, you noticed, a true master of the obvious. That's what I've been saying since I started posting in this forum and it's also what I'm saying in the post you're responding to.

No, you just cherry-picked my post in order to misrepresent it. But that is indicative of truther integrity.

LOL, yes. Tens of millions? LOL what a crock! :failpail:

LOL, yes. Tens of millions? LOL what a crock!

Well that's true, it could actually be hundreds of millions, I could be off a bit. It's more than half the US population for sure (excluding the kiddies of course) and probably more than half the planet (the educated half that is).

Well that's true, it could actually be hundreds of millions, I could be off a bit. It's more than half the US population for sure (excluding the kiddies of course) and probably more than half the planet (the educated half that is).

What a load of Bull****. "The educated half" LOL, you sure make up some stupid stories.

Last edited:
You first have to learn how to read English (don't forget to put your glasses on though). Then you follow that up with reading comprehension lessons. Then maybe you might be able to see. Say thank you for the tip. So when are you going to enroll into grade school?

But instead I get this :ws

Back
Top Bottom