• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NIST Cumulus Video

Mildly Hostile
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Anyone else DL'ing this? I've got 21GB out of the 84GB so far... should be done in ~2 days at the current ~400 KB/s.

Tons of content here. I have been sifting through the more completed clips a little over the past hour, and already there is a lot that I haven't seen anywhere before.

A couple of notes for starters...

- Multiple cases of NYPD/NYFD personnel clearing the area around #7. This started way earlier than even I had thought... sun is still high in the sky.

- #7 was a complete disaster. Creaking. Popping. Windows blowing out. MAJOR smoke POURING out of the entire south face. Lots of NYFD talking about collapse.

- Multiple reports of second tower leaning immediately after first collapse.

- Mass confusion amongst the people on the ground. Not that this is anything new, but most truthers seem to forget and/or overlook this time and time again. One guy was talking about THREE planes hitting the towers. Another said that the second tower didn't get hit by a plane, and that he thought it was a huge bomb. Both of these gentlemen seemed POSITIVE of their assertions, but they were indeed mistaken as we know that there was in fact two... not one, or three, but TWO planes that struck the towers.

- Not a single angle of the collapses so far has audible explosives present. (shocker)

Do you have a link to this download?

Do you have a link to this download?

It is currently only available through the torrent network... nobody has it up for direct DL.

Here is the torrent file:

http://911datasets.org/images/Inter...ease_14_-_NIST_Cumulus_Video_Database.torrent

It took several days to DL the entire thing, and there is literally hours and hours of footage.

Another big thing that stood out to me was in a few of the amateur shots of the towers collapsing. You could see BOTH cores stand much much longer than it seems from other angles.

The clips that show this are:

Peskin 25
CNN Dub18 (kiederling) 15

There is one other clip that was a different angle than I had seen before... showing the first collapse take well over 25 seconds. Will try to find which one that is this evening.

I have seen elsewhere that truthers are up in arms about the "NBC restricted" tapes... saying that they are edited and the sound is removed. Well... had they looked a little further, they would have found that the "Bryan Stuart" folder has the audio from that exact same group of people. Yeah, way to go NIST... edit one incriminating clip, but then leave an unedited one from the exact same angle so the truthers can catch you. Err... wait... you mean there wasn't any explosion sounds coming from #7 as it collapsed? Shocked.

Thanks! I'll get to downloading.

Back
Top Bottom