• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nice (France) mayor: 'Tens of dead' when truck runs into crowd

I pulled into the harbor in Villa a few miles up the coast from Nice. Spent a week between Monte Carlo and Nice. Good times.

We hit Toulon. Wasn't impressed, got chased by locals protesting Kosovo though, that was funny.

How is France a soft target anymore? They are under martial law and heavily armed police and military are everywhere.

Let us let this develop ......and then I will answer you. The police and military can't be everywhere and unarmed people are sitting ducks in a terrorist gallery.

Big truck, little people bunched together... bad juju.

I think they shot the guy behind the wheel, but I really hope we end up hearing that this wasn't intentional. Like he had a medical blackout or even he was ravingly drunk or something. Only a sick **** would intentionally do this, especially on Bastille Day. I hate to think of someone doing this intentionally.

Let us let this develop ......and then I will answer you. The police and military can't be everywhere and unarmed people are sitting ducks in a terrorist gallery.

So maybe you should stop jumping to conclusions too, OK?

Live stream.

I think they shot the guy behind the wheel, but I really hope we end up hearing that this wasn't intentional. Like he had a medical blackout or even he was ravingly drunk or something. Only a sick **** would intentionally do this, especially on Bastille Day. I hate to think of someone doing this intentionally.

Unfortunately, it might just be a sick ****.

Too late.....hostages according to Shep Smith on Faux.

This from the guy that was taking delight in a tragic gun accident just a week ago? Others might have room to make that comment? You? None.

Thread winner-awesome post.

You mean changing our FB profile pictures, lighting candles and showing how unified we are didn't stop the terrorists?

I'm stunned, time to wake up France you're at War.

As you see many run to the"It must be Muslims".
Those that have had training in investigations, and they are here, look for facts, not an agenda.

I know, and it certainly appears this was intentional. Please let me retain my Pollyanna thinking for a while anyway. I don't like the alternative thought. I was in Nice for Bastille Day in 1982.

Horrific, my prayers goes to France. Right now they saying the number of victims jumped to 60 people.
Horrific, I have no words.

Watching SKY News live feed, they sure seem to think it was VERY intentional.

Those that have had training in investigations, and they are here, look for facts, not an agenda.

Training in investigations and years of experience cause a person to develop a 6th sense. Most times, it works. I'm not here for any agenda...I just state the obvious and people can't handle it.
Hunches many times lead to facts........;)

Watching SKY News live feed, they sure seem to think it was VERY intentional.

Not sure how you can kill 60 people with a truck unintentionally...

Thoughts go out to the people of Nice. Beautiful city with lovely people.

And right now, I'm seeing a whole lot of "**** Islam" on Twitter, but they have no idea who did this and why.

You mean changing our FB profile pictures, lighting candles and showing how unified we are didn't stop the terrorists?

I'm stunned, time to wake up France you're at War.

Spot On!

Hostages? How? The truck is riddled with bullets.

I have to turn on Fox to see.

So???? People just thinking truck ..........are one dimensional thinkers.

That is why misdirection works so well.

Back
Top Bottom