• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

~nhl 2013-2014 [W:713]

Speaking of losing, going to be fun watching Boston go down to Detroit Saturday.

By the way, this is what a hockey thread should look like. Keep up the good work, and as a reward, a couple videos.

and my all time favorite:

Wow! Bruins just scored again! 3 to 1 now. :mrgreen:

Some one needs to tell the Caps and Hawks about this thing called defense.

Looks like Washington will need to be reminded of that. They are going into overtime tied 4-4 with Calgary.

Well, most of the top Playoff Teams won their Openers. The Kings Beat the Wild 3-2 tonight. That Sat game with Detroit and Boston will be interesting.

Which top team will be the first to chalk up a loss? Hawks, Red Wings, Kings, or Boston?

Yay Sens 1-0 over Buffalo! Miller was hot (so was Anderson) but they managed to get one by him. They have a brutal start to the season where their first 6 games are away, and mostly in the bowels of the west coast.

Yay Sens 1-0 over Buffalo! Miller was hot (so was Anderson) but they managed to get one by him. They have a brutal start to the season where their first 6 games are away, and mostly in the bowels of the west coast.

I was not able to see that game, but I saw Buffalo's first game, and the only player who was even mildly impressive was Miller. Buffalo is going to suck this year, with moist of the games they do win based on Miller carrying the team.

Ah.....that will make that win. That much more sweet for Detroit. Thanks!

If Detroit does not play alot better than they did last night, they have no chance against Boston.

I was not able to see that game, but I saw Buffalo's first game, and the only player who was even mildly impressive was Miller. Buffalo is going to suck this year, with moist of the games they do win based on Miller carrying the team.

Heya Redress.....what time is that game today? I am hoping they will show it here.

Miller was outstanding and it seems he's back to his past form. I wonder if he worked especially hard in the off season with hopes of playing for the US in Sochi.The competition will be especially stiff for American goalies.

Miller was outstanding and it seems he's back to his past form. I wonder if he worked especially hard in the off season with hopes of playing for the US in Sochi.The competition will be especially stiff for American goalies.

Last year of his contract too. The expectation is he will be traded before end of year. Detroit shelled him and he only gave up two goals, neither of which was his fault.

Well, I wont get to see that full game against Boston. Their game is coming on at 6pm here. Then the Hawks take on Tampa at 7pm.

Looks Like Boston came out and put the smack down on Detroit. Bruins win 4-1.

Hawks are up 2-0 after two. 22 shots on goal to Tampa's 5 shots for 2 periods.

Send Boston's ass our way ASAP. We will be happy to help them chalk up a loss Right away.

Damn.....Hawks tied and lost in the Shoot out. 3-2. Shame too.....weird hop bounce for Tampa that tied the game up late in the third. With 3 mins left. Hawks totally dominated the game. 39 shots to 16.

Not that many Penalties for the game either.

LoLz @ premature taunting!

At least the little guys who park cars and such will get to have a little Christmas this year.

LoLz @ premature taunting!

Premature taunting? You mean that which is done all across the country in bars everywhere.....meh.
shrug.gif
I would have to at least hear what the smack talk was like to actually have a laugh.
rolleyes.png

Go Bruins! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom