• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

~nhl 2013-2014 [W:713]

Sounds like Toronto/Montreal is turning into an old school kinda game. Penalty list is huge.

Some one needs to tell the Caps and Hawks about this thing called defense.

ever the optimist all i have to say is this: Go sharks.

I think the Sharks are going to have a good year. I think they realize the window to get the cup is about closed with this team, and it is now or rebuild, so they will be motivated.

Edit: the bad news is they have no cap space to make a deal, though LTIR could change that if they suffer significant injury. http://www.capgeek.com/sharks

then how do you explain how they make the playoffs most of the time

She is just trying to get a rise out of me.

Hey MG, how about an avatar bet for the Ottawa/Detroit game Dec 1?

Red Wings hold off Sabres in East debut

Red Wings open with 2-1 win over Sabres

The Detroit Red Wings had a successful debut as an Eastern Conference team, scoring early and holding on late.

Pavel Datsyuk and Mikael Samuelsson scored 36 seconds apart midway through the first period and Detroit beat the Buffalo Sabres 2-1 Wednesday night in the season-opener for both teams.....snip~

Y! SPORTS

Looks like Detroit won their home opener and got that First win.....in the East.

The Maple Leafs are in 1st place in the Eastern Conference, and the city of Toronto has announced that it will shut down tomorrow to hold a Stanley Cup parade to celebrate!

She is just trying to get a rise out of me.

Hey MG, how about an avatar bet for the Ottawa/Detroit game Dec 1?

You're pretty brave, knowing my photoshop skillz n' all. :2razz:

Yeah sure, why not.

The Maple Leafs are in 1st place in the Eastern Conference, and the city of Toronto has announced that it will shut down tomorrow to hold a Stanley Cup parade to celebrate!

If only Ottawa would shut down, then the whole country could celebrate.

I have a feeling MG will be wearing a black and gold sweater this evening.

They have a hockey team in that backwater?

I'm fairly certain that you're totally cool with taking jabs about your team and dishing it back. Believe me, we all do it, and though it can get pretty bitchy at times, we all pretty much let it bounce off.

Welcome to the club. :2razz:

Nah, I hear they are going to resort to whacking my head against the glass. Chara volunteered to do it cuz it's old hat to him. :2razz:

Oh that is cool. I hear that head whacking is similar to something Vick does. Only in his case it is with dogs.

I'm fairly certain that you're totally cool with taking jabs about your team and dishing it back. Believe me, we all do it, and though it can get pretty bitchy at times, we all pretty much let it bounce off.

Welcome to the club. :2razz:

Absolutely - it's no fun if you can't tease about fan loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom