• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NH Dem candidate wishes Sarah Palin was on the plane that went down

Wow, that's really mean. Palin annoys the bejesus out of me; but I wouldn't want her dead. Just silent.

Bet if you put up an anonymous poll, many on DP would agree with Halloran.

This is your new improved America. Where decency and being respectful is out the window.

You see it at all political rallies where some loudmouth wants to get in his two cents. You saw it at Obama's State of the Union speech where the bag of gas yelled out Liar.
You saw it at the recent Boy Scouts gathering.

It doesn't matter which side of the bridge you stand you are going to see more and more of it. Soon public gathering will just be the roar of everyone shouting at the same time.

I hope it goes physical as just screaming becomes boring.

This is your new improved America. Where decency and being respectful is out the window.

You see it at all political rallies where some loudmouth wants to get in his two cents. You saw it at Obama's State of the Union speech where the bag of gas yelled out Liar.
You saw it at the recent Boy Scouts gathering.

It doesn't matter which side of the bridge you stand you are going to see more and more of it. Soon public gathering will just be the roar of everyone shouting at the same time.

I hope it goes physical as just screaming becomes boring.

If physical fights broke out in congress, alot more people would be paying attention.

If physical fights broke out in congress, alot more people would be paying attention.
I wish duels were still in vogue. Pistols at dawn on the Washington Mall would sure make CSPAN a helluva lot more exciting! Plus, you would have the added effect of getting rid of a few Congressthugs.

Sarah Palin is a MILF!

That is all. :)

Back
Top Bottom