• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Starts today!

soccerboy22

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Best of luck to all your favorite teams. I am hoping that the Patriots will bounce back after the terribleness that was last season. Although if Brady getting in his car accident is any indication it might be another long season for a Boston sport team.

Should be a fairly good opening game. NFC Championship rematch, Brees vs. Farve, and two pretty good defenses going at it. Sadly I have to wait until Sunday to see the Pats play T.O. AGAIN. And for the hell of it my Super Bowl prediction is Baltimore vs. New Orleans.

Actually I take back my best of luck comment. Best of luck to everything aside from the Jets.

Also, best of luck to those in a fantasy league, especially those that are doing with the group from here!

Last edited:
Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chicago-bears-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 67112333

Bear down, Chicago Bears! Make every play clear the way to victory!
Bear down, Chicago Bears! Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown
You're the pride and joy of Illinois. Chicago Bears, bear down!

atlanta-falcons.jpg

I hate ATL. Not because of the city or Vick, but because of Matt Ryan. Personally he is a good guy, but he is a BC Eagle and I hate those bastards for life.

Mr. V they winning Sunday? Spread gives them only 2.5 points. I think that is the lowest I have seen it against Indy.

I believe man, they got the Colt's number this year. The colts were terrible in preseason, Houston turned it on Against Dallas, showed they are hungry. I go with the Hungry teams.

They should have beat them two years ago I think, but I will be cheering for the Texans on Sunday.

Saints 1-0 in a fantastic game. Yeah Buddy!

I hate ATL. Not because of the city or Vick, but because of Matt Ryan. Personally he is a good guy, but he is a BC Eagle and I hate those bastards for life.

Well boo-hoo to you too.

Patriots should handle a Bengals team that's all flash and no dash. That offense couldn't possibly live up to the hype.

Patriots should handle a Bengals team that's all flash and no dash. That offense couldn't possibly live up to the hype.

I hope so. I have been really disappointed with the team these past few years.

Good start for the Pats. Makes me a happy Pats fan!

Panthers got points on the board!

It was about time they got rid of Jakey. I thought he was WAY overrated in Charlotte.

And what's going on, I'd say a 13-0 lead for HOUSTON over the Colts. OH yeah baby, OH YEAH.

Sure, it's not half time, and Houston's blown it before, but this year, they are on FIRE baby, FIRE.

And what's going on, I'd say a 13-0 lead for HOUSTON over the Colts. OH yeah baby, OH YEAH.

Sure, it's not half time, and Houston's blown it before, but this year, they are on FIRE baby, FIRE.
That's precisely what concerns me. The clown on the TV just mentioned last November's collapse against the Colts.

It was about time they got rid of Jakey. I thought he was WAY overrated in Charlotte.

Yeah, but he just scored for Cleveland and Matt Moore threw an interception. ****, Giants have scored. We need to score 7!

FINALLY! First touchdown of the year by Moore to Steve Smith! WooHoo!

Tony Gonzalez just made his 1,000th career reception!

Congrats Tony.

Tony Gonzalez just made his 1,000th career reception!

Congrats Tony.
Congratulations to Tony.

I wish they could have made it work for him in KC. :(

NA NA NA NA. NA NA NA NA. HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE. See ya Bengals. It was nice knowing you. Welcome back my beloved Patriots!

Back
Top Bottom