• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Starts today!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

WOOOOOOOO. Was at the game sunday :) Absolutely amazing. Nervous about next week and Houston though.

congrats. houston kicked my team's collective asses.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

WOOOOOOOO. Was at the game sunday :) Absolutely amazing. Nervous about next week and Houston though.

HAHA so I take it you are a huge Alex Barron fan now? Not going to lie I was nervous about having Redskin D for my fantasy team, but they really showed up.

Haha...

Alex Barron and Jason Garrett were some of our best players last night.

Actually, no, I can't thank Alex Barron. Jackass cost Orakpo three sacks last night with his chronic holding. With the way he kept grabbing on tight to Rak you'd think he can't quit him. ;)

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

And rightly so sir. If the game against the Colts wasn't a "We must win this" emotional high which is always followed by a terrible low, but a real no **** "We are here, and we're gonna kick your asses" step up, it should be a phenomenal game.

I'm just worried cause you just hung 230+ rushing yards on the Colts and the Redskins run-D is a leaky sieve.

I need a team to cheer for this year. Any suggestions? Seeing that I am a recovering fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and my hometeam has sucked hind tit for YEARS now.. I need a team that at least PLAYS football like they give a ****.
Fair-weather fan ...

I'm excited to see what Arrowhead looks like tonight after all the renovations. The Chiefs beating the Chargers would be icing on the cake.

I'm just worried cause you just hung 230+ rushing yards on the Colts and the Redskins run-D is a leaky sieve.

Well, I'm hoping for a repeat personally, that kid could put a 1k yards up in the first 6 games ;)

Fair-weather fan ...

I'm excited to see what Arrowhead looks like tonight after all the renovations. The Chiefs beating the Chargers would be icing on the cake.

Dude seriously.... I've been hanging out waiting and HOPING they would pull it out.. I really was. For decades I've patiently waited for them to get their act(s) together. I honestly thought once Peterson was out, we'd see a big positive change.... :( No such luck.

I'm not a fair weather fan, but man... I'm tired of sitting in the middle of tornado alley waiting for the sun to come out!

Dude seriously.... I've been hanging out waiting and HOPING they would pull it out.. I really was. For decades I've patiently waited for them to get their act(s) together. I honestly thought once Peterson was out, we'd see a big positive change.... :( No such luck.

I'm not a fair weather fan, but man... I'm tired of sitting in the middle of tornado alley waiting for the sun to come out!
I dunno, I think it is going to take a while to unf*ck everything Carl Peterson did. I think it's not hopeless now, like the Royals always will be under David Glass.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

Dear Zyph,

Amazing what can happen when you get a decent QB. No need to thank me.

Signed,
Philly Fan

Hell if Redskin fans should be thanking anyone it would be the Rams for trading Alex Barron to Dallas. Dude is either the first or second highest flagged player in the NFL.

Hell, it was only Dallas. Wait until they play a good team.

Not sure what you are talking about. Most experts predict they will finish on top in the NFC East or--in the very least--get a wildcard birth. I hate the Cowgirls with a passion, but I won't let that jade me.

Hell if Redskin fans should be thanking anyone it would be the Rams for trading Alex Barron to Dallas. Dude is either the first or second highest flagged player in the NFL.

After watching that play, I think he might have a future in wresting.

I need a team to cheer for this year. Any suggestions? Seeing that I am a recovering fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and my hometeam has sucked hind tit for YEARS now.. I need a team that at least PLAYS football like they give a ****.

So are you looking for an explosive team with high paid highly skilled players? Id recommend USC. Go Trojans! ;)

(what the heck...I figure if someone can recommend a girls High School powder puff football team (the Bears) I can recommend a college team...)

Not sure what you are talking about. Most experts predict they will finish on top in the NFC East or--in the very least--get a wildcard birth. I hate the Cowgirls with a passion, but I won't let that jade me.

Bah! Experts! :shrug: ;)

After watching that play, I think he might have a future in wresting.

He's just the one that got the original whistle; 65 had a horse collar tackle on a redskins defender on that same play.

If I was an O coordinator I would set up a game plan to run every series at the Redskins out of the no-huddle offense. They looked absolutely clueless that last drive.

I'm loving the new Brett Favre article.

Attachments

• 60999_1622081711599_1223154659_1706592_6478476_s.jpg
    60999_1622081711599_1223154659_1706592_6478476_s.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 42
If you're not watching the Chiefs dismantle the Chargers right now, you should be. Oh man, I'm about to stroke out ...

I can't watch it. No TV, I do have the NFL.com website up though. It would be awesome to see both SD and the Jets lose tonight.

I can't watch it. No TV, I do have the NFL.com website up though. It would be awesome to see both SD and the Jets lose tonight.
This is a 4-12 team up two touchdowns at the half on the division winners. Dayum ...

This is a 4-12 team up two touchdowns at the half on the division winners. Dayum ...
My Chiefs pulled it off!! KC 21, SD 14!!!!

Back
Top Bottom