• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Starts today!

That's precisely what concerns me. The clown on the TV just mentioned last November's collapse against the Colts.
... and history doesn't repeat itself! Very nice!

That's precisely what concerns me. The clown on the TV just mentioned last November's collapse against the Colts.

90 seconds, and it's Colts 23? (they just scored) Houston 34. If we lose... I'll burn my Texans stuff.

90 seconds, and it's Colts 23? (they just scored) Houston 34. If we lose... I'll burn my Texans stuff.
They played the whole game this week. I'm impressed!

Woot woot woot woot woot woot go texans! Woot!

Damn it :censored:censored

Come on Falcons, you can't let a guy run for 50 yards in freaking overtime :censored

And we don't even get a consolation prize like in hockey.

Best outcomes so far today. Pats win, Indy loses. Looking forward to hopefully seeing J-E-T-S lose tomorrow night as well.

ATL you suck. Seriously beat Pitt.

If our running game was anywhere close to decent we win that game. I don't think we got more than 70 yards on the ground. Really pathetic with the talent we have.

da bears......

After today's debacle in Seattle (still ongoing), Niners' Mike Singletary's days as coach are numbered IMO.

hopefully singultary comes back to chicago as lb coach.

Detroit Lions got hosed. What a stupid call. How does possession, both feet down, falling on the butt, all in the end zone, not equal a catch??? Lions should have beat the Bears...which is a pretty good indicator that both teams still suck...

Detroit Lions got hosed. What a stupid call. How does possession, both feet down, falling on the butt, all in the end zone, not equal a catch??? Lions should have beat the Bears...which is a pretty good indicator that both teams still suck...

Well in Detroit's case they are getting better.

I need a team to cheer for this year. Any suggestions? Seeing that I am a recovering fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and my hometeam has sucked hind tit for YEARS now.. I need a team that at least PLAYS football like they give a ****.

I need a team to cheer for this year. Any suggestions? Seeing that I am a recovering fan of the Kansas City Chiefs and my hometeam has sucked hind tit for YEARS now.. I need a team that at least PLAYS football like they give a ****.

Well that depends. Do you want to cheer for an underdog that can play, and average team, or do you want to cheer for a team that you will probably make it to the playoffs?

Well that depends. Do you want to cheer for an underdog that can play, and average team, or do you want to cheer for a team that you will probably make it to the playoffs?

A team that has very good potential to make it to the playoffs... maybe a wildcard team that has to work their rears off to get that wildcard. I want to at least watch them play ball and feel as though I watched a game and not a massacre.

Here's a team that is very passionate about football
chicago_bears.jpg

A team that has very good potential to make it to the playoffs... maybe a wildcard team that has to work their rears off to get that wildcard. I want to at least watch them play ball and feel as though I watched a game and not a massacre.

May I suggest the Falcons. We've got a pretty good team this year, and you can return to cheering for Tony Gonzalez.

May I suggest the Falcons. We've got a pretty good team this year, and you can return to cheering for Tony Gonzalez.

I used to drink with Tony Gonzalez at Kelly's Westport Inn in Westport, back in the day. :) I was so sad when he left....

Falcons hmm? *thinking*

I used to drink with Tony Gonzalez at Kelly's Westport Inn in Westport, back in the day. :) I was so sad when he left....

Falcons hmm? *thinking*

Really, that's awesome. Yeah, it's great to have him here. It's nice to have that reliable of a target for Matt Ryan to throw too.

Houston will be probably a wild card team. Or either the Jets or Patriots. Baltimore is a pretty good team this year I think. I don't really know about the NFC though.

I predict the cowboys will have a 3 - 13 season this year, Jason Garrett is the worst offensive coordinator ever. Should have been fired years ago.

New Orleans Saints. That was easy.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS
HAIL VICTORY
BRAVES ON THE WARPATH
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.

WOOOOOOOO. Was at the game sunday :) Absolutely amazing. Nervous about next week and Houston though.

Back
Top Bottom