• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Season 2020

2020 NFL Full Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Will the NFL play a full season this year? I think I have read that the pre-season has been abbreviated. Will there be 16 games per squad and a full play-off slate?

I voted "other". I don't think they play a game.

Will the NFL play a full season this year? I think I have read that the pre-season has been abbreviated. Will there be 16 games per squad and a full play-off slate?

2 preseason games. 16 game schedule. NFL envisions fans attending games. 55 players, a dozen coaches, no bubble.

Good luck with that.

They may start, but once flu season rolls around they're toast.

The bookies in Las Vegas are going to have a hard time calling this season.

Team A has a rookie left tackle and a new/or rookie QB... And no preseason games to work the kinks out..

Gonna be interesting.

Teams with new head coaches and coordinators may struggle to begin the season.

Bears have announced no people in the stands for home games.

A couple months ago I put the over/under at 6 games.

Now I would put it at 10 games.

Teams with new head coaches and coordinators may struggle to begin the season.

That is nothing new. Most rookie head coaches have losing seasons. But the lack of preseason games obviously makes things worse for them because they are not Jim Harbaugh.

Back
Top Bottom