• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Ratings Sacked As Season Opener Fails To Draw Viewers

The NFL won't go away, it will just stop making money, and being relevant to most American's lives.

-

You will stop being relevant. Your views are dying. They're held by old racist sexist White men. The world will move on and forget you exist.

I hope your hate comforts you.

I actually see that as a good thing. Men should be spending more time with their families but wouldn't it be easier just to listen and learn? Racism is not a trait we want to encourage is it?

Then listen and learn:

Idea of 'systemic racism' a lie that has 'no meaning' and is reminiscent of Nazi “propaganda tactics” and that people accept the lie after it’s “repeated long enough and loud enough.”

Racism is not dead, but it is on life support—kept alive by politicians, race hustlers, and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as “racists.”

- Thomas Sowell

Thomas-Sowell.jpg

Thomas Sowell: Best Antidote to Racism

So you also deny that racism exists? That makes no sense, we see it's results daily.

White supremacists plead guilty to rioting in Charlottesville
Nation May 3, 2019 2:15 PM EDT
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Two members of a white supremacist group pleaded guilty Friday to federal rioting charges in connection with a white nationalist rally in Virginia and political rallies in California.
White supremacists plead guilty to rioting in Charlottesville | PBS NewsHour

636382322686992721-GettyImages-830617832.jpg

You will stop being relevant. Your views are dying. They're held by old racist sexist White men. The world will move on and forget you exist.

I hope your hate comforts you.

Ohhh, yes. Moses is just some old racist sexist White man... why nobody at all considers his words anymore...

But AOC, now she's a font of Wisdom!

AOC.jpg

The only thing wrong with America is people like you.

Yeah lets see what happens then. They have only been protesting for three years and the stadiums were still full and networks give them billions to broadcast their games. Their opinion is just as relevant as yours, so if they have to shut up, then maybe you should shut your mouth too.

I nowhere said they have to shut up. You are responding to something I didn't even say. They can say what they want and the people they are insulting and offending can stop going to games, watching games, buying merchandise, etc. That's how the capitalist systems works. The only thing wrong with America are the frauds selling a big lie so they can feel good about themselves while attacking others and the country as a whole.

I nowhere said they have to shut up. You are responding to something I didn't even say. They can say what they want and the people they are insulting and offending can stop going to games, watching games, buying merchandise, etc. That's how the capitalist systems works. The only thing wrong with America are the frauds selling a big lie so they can feel good about themselves while attacking others and the country as a whole.

Shut up and dribble.

They're not preaching at you. They're standing up to government oppression in their communities. How does this harm you? What does it cost you?

If an entire community of human beings tells you they're suffering, how should you react? Should you deny that they're suffering and claim it's all in their imagination? Would that make sense? Would that not be hate?

The truth is you're motivated by hate. There really is no better explanation. Your heart is full of hate.

If you hate Black people, don't watch sports. If you hate liberals don't watch movies or use their tech.

Society will continue moving forward without you and your hate.

Oh, there's government oppression in the neighborhoods with multi-million dollar walled estates? That's where these guys live. Your claims about me are also more clowninsh drivel. Liberals have made the policies in these places where people are suffering. If anyone hates them, it would seem to be the people who have perpetuated their plight and that, most assuredly, is not the people with no say in what goes on there. You guys fail and then cast around for people to blame and denigrate because you won't own up to your failures.

Oh, and liberals don't "own" tech or movies or sports. They market them and people are free to consume as much or as little as they want or require. I like to watch sports. What I don't like are massive lying campaigns by radicals that are furthered by the lying media. America is not systemically racist and cops do not go out hunting black people. They are lies told over and over to push a radical agenda, one that must use character assassination to avoid facing unpleasant facts about who is really responsible for the plight of minorities in our cities You know what will change for minorities if Biden wins? Same as when Obama won, not a damn thing.

Back
Top Bottom