• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL Ratings Sacked As Season Opener Fails To Draw Viewers

Curious. Where did you come up with that number? What percentage of NFL fans hate white people?

It came in his useful idiots marching orders. They also give them a hot pocket with them in case they need energy during rioting.

Understood. The reason I am anti NFL (outside of politics) is because they are too soft on aggressive play. The quarterbacks are overly protected and the wide receivers can not be effectively covered without a weak penalty being called.

I do agree with your assessments. I can't stand these fifty yard penalties and no kickoff returns. It's tackle football at its highest level, it's rough and should be. Not dirty but rough.

Your point might carry more weight if it weren't for the fact that digital viewership was up to a near record.

With everyone who has cut the cord, trying to use strictly TV viewership as some sort of gauge is a pretty silly thing to do.

Dont run. You claim I dont love my country. You made it personal. I served ten years active duty.Now put up your record to show your love of country. Or just admit you have no clue what it means to love your country

Vegas Giants, I do not run (except on a treadmill in about an hour).

I very much question your love of country. Your recent posts have included proudly celebrating abortion and mocking people for standing and singing our national anthem.

There was 17,000 in the stadium last night and if it wasn't for Covid it would have been filled. I'm pretty sure they will be OK.

That will increase those who booed

That will increase those who booed

So they spent thier money so they could boo? Because its not like the NFL hasn't been signaling that this was the tack they were going to take for some time now.

Thank god. So tired of hearing conservatives whine about this ****.

LOL! No more tired than conservatives hearing protesting, looting, burning, cop assaulting thugs claim they are mistreated because someone who fights cops, assault cops resist arrest, fails to comply with with police, ends up getting shot. How about trying to obey the police or better yet don't commit a crime that results in police having to come deal with you in the first place.

Curious. Where did you come up with that number? What percentage of NFL fans hate white people?

Anyone who stopped watching because someone took a knee definitely hates black people.

A normal person who disagrees just lets the players speak their minds and moves on instead of whining like a baby.

LOL! No more tired than conservatives hearing protesting, looting, burning, cop assaulting thugs claim they are mistreated because someone who fights cops, assault cops resist arrest, fails to comply with with police, ends up getting shot. How about trying to obey the police or better yet don't commit a crime that results in police having to come deal with you in the first place.

Yeah, because a burned out taillight should result in my death at the hands of a bad cop, right?

Its not that hard.....there are idiots who deserve to be arrested for thier stupidity. There are also bad cops.

Something SHOULD be done about both.

So they spent thier money so they could boo? Because its not like the NFL hasn't been signaling that this was the tack they were going to take for some time now.

If people want to boo, then that is their right too, but the idea that the NFL is going to go anywhere because of a couple players taking a knee is absurd.

i bet the racists HATED the diversity and commercials, etc.

Vegas Giants, I do not run (except on a treadmill in about an hour).

I very much question your love of country. Your recent posts have included proudly celebrating abortion and mocking people for standing and singing our national anthem.

So you never served. Wow and you question me.

Tell us this great reason you had for loving your country so much but refusing to serve.

How about trying to obey the police or better yet don't commit a crime that results in police having to come deal with you in the first place.

You mean like this?

We don't care about you. You can stop watching the NFL, stop watching the NBA, stop watching MLB, stop watching Hollywood movies. Just go shrivel up in a corner somewhere being eaten alive by your hate as the world moves on without you.

I assure you, that's exactly what will happen. The world will just move on without you.

SonOfDaedalus, are you (above) really trying to play this game? You are going to lose.

The verdict is in. America is over the entitled whining athlete. Pro sports are tanking'----------
-------
Last weekend, we noted that primetime ratings for 'woke' Major League Baseball dropped over 30% - which joined the 'woke' NBA in a ratings disaster.

Now, the NFL appears to be suffering as well - with this year's socially distanced season opener between the Kansas City Chiefs - the reigning Super Bowl champs, stomping the Houston Texans 34-20 with dismal ratings as well.

And while that -16.1% figure will undoubtedly improve as more data comes in, one would think viewership would increase after cooped-up Americans spent the last six months heavily consuming TV shows and movies (which were seemingly exhausted by the end of June).

Perhaps wokeness has taken its toll - as even a "racial unity" moment during last night's game was booed by fans.

NFL Ratings Sacked As Season Opener Fails To Draw Viewers | Zero Hedge

Could it be that Covid 19 has something to do with this change in ratings? Or are you quite sure that most football fans are such racists that they cannot enjoy the game unless blacks are kept "in their place"? I guess we will see....Maybe an all white football league is in the cards?

Could it be that Covid 19 has something to do with this change in ratings? Or are you quite sure that most football fans are such racists that they cannot enjoy the game unless blacks are kept "in their place"? I guess we will see....Maybe an all white football league is in the cards?

Iguanaman. please don't act stupid and embarrass yourself.

“Sir, this is a thread about football. And an Arby’s.”

The verdict is in. America is over the entitled whining athlete. Pro sports are tanking'----------
-------
Last weekend, we noted that primetime ratings for 'woke' Major League Baseball dropped over 30% - which joined the 'woke' NBA in a ratings disaster.

Now, the NFL appears to be suffering as well - with this year's socially distanced season opener between the Kansas City Chiefs - the reigning Super Bowl champs, stomping the Houston Texans 34-20 with dismal ratings as well.

And while that -16.1% figure will undoubtedly improve as more data comes in, one would think viewership would increase after cooped-up Americans spent the last six months heavily consuming TV shows and movies (which were seemingly exhausted by the end of June).

Perhaps wokeness has taken its toll - as even a "racial unity" moment during last night's game was booed by fans.

NFL Ratings Sacked As Season Opener Fails To Draw Viewers | Zero Hedge

Yeah, but will the conservatives/Moderates "Cave" and go back and support the NFL like the first time?

last time I was beat up by a girl was when I was seven.She was big and she was mean. Probably a lesbo. I was called out by a lesbo when I worked at the Post Office at 18. This one was like a Mac Truck. She thought I was hitting on her girlfriend, who was rather cute. It would have taken a few bikers to tangle with that chick. Meaner than a junkyard dog and I have always wondered WTF a cute girl would want in a dikey lessie who was built like Mike Tyson and just as ugly.

If you are telling me you have spent most of your life hating gay women because they have physically dominated you, and gotten the kind of girlfriends you dream about despite being pretty ugly by your accounts, well...okay? Yes? You won the exchange and I believe you.

Every. Single. Word.

Which owners are you talking about? Most teams are owned by partnerships or families. The higher paid players make more money than the owners.

No they don’t. How silly.

Back
Top Bottom